Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: ral color of indy in which kit??
siert

posted on 29/8/03 at 07:51 PM Reply With Quote
ral color of indy in which kit??

Which ral colour is the car that is being built in which kit??
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
j30fos

posted on 29/8/03 at 08:28 PM Reply With Quote
I went down MK today to drop off my R1 engine and I had ordered a blue car with black front wings, when I got there the blue is a lot darker than the one on the web site, so I've changed to all blue.

8 days to go until I pickup the kit

colibriman

posted on 30/8/03 at 01:04 PM Reply With Quote
i was the same about the colour...still cant make up my mind if its gonna stay that way...
colour looks different every time i see it,,,,,,,:

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
scoobyis2cool

posted on 31/8/03 at 07:56 AM Reply With Quote
I've got dark blue bodywork but in my opinion they don't match up with any of the ral colours on the website. I just asked for dark blue when I ordered. Have you tried phoning MK to see if they remember what they supplied to WK?

It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care...

siert

posted on 31/8/03 at 08:45 AM Reply With Quote
the colours are different on every display...thats why i wanted to know the ral number. My friend can then go and check the ral number on a colour chart...and order his indy with no surprises......so....anyone know which ral number the which kit car is??

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.