Board logo

ab performance
andy o - 1/5/08 at 07:05 PM

called in to ab performance today for some advice and a nose around.left with a steering column and loads of helpful advice.we often moan about suppliers/manufacturers but i have to say andy bates is a top bloke(and his mate makes a good cuppa).its refreshing to meet people who are prepared to help with anything from a nut&bolt to a full build.i can't recommend them enough
andy

worX - 1/5/08 at 08:05 PM

He has helped me out a fair bit many a time and I can't recommend him enough either!!!

Steve

welderman - 1/5/08 at 08:29 PM

Andy is a top guy, just wish there were more like him, Malc from MB Customs is another top fella too.

ChrisGamlin - 1/5/08 at 09:01 PM

Yep would happily recommend Andy all day long, he's currently rebuilding my R1 engine and once again couldnt have been more helpful.

I dropped the engine off with him at Brands a week last Sunday rather than take it all the way up to Suffolk, and originally he was intent on getting it all turned around and rebuilt in 3 days because my mate was planning on going up there on the Thursday to drop his car off with Andy, so he could have bought it back for me rather than me have to collect seperately.

In the end my mate got his dates mixed up and couldnt go so there was no need to turn it round so quickly, but I have no doubt Andy would have done it as promised if need be.

Chris

Dangle_kt - 1/5/08 at 10:08 PM

agreed

Crazy Eddie - 1/5/08 at 10:48 PM

Credit where credit is due I have never had a more helpful and informative service than when dealing with Andy.
I would happily recommend hem to everyone I know.
Before I had met him I phoned round a few companies enquiring about what I was after and even though Andy was by far the furthest away it was following an in depth chat with him that I decided the trip was going to be worth it.
Always willing to offer advice etc and it's so refreshing to meet someone that obviously has a passion for his work.
Absolutely Excellent!

kastrato - 2/5/08 at 01:08 AM

I would recoment Andy too!!
very nice guy.

moochofun - 2/5/08 at 07:16 AM

Yep, I agree 100% with CRazyEddies comments - and all the other too!

Andy is a fine chap and like what has been said before - I wish there were more like him! Top bloke.

paublo999 - 2/5/08 at 07:49 AM

top bloke.. I just wish he was based closer to Scotland!

Paul.

gixermark - 2/5/08 at 01:31 PM

dito - top bloke..

i use his services and i am in N Ireland... couldn't beat andy for service...

Jason Fletcher - 2/5/08 at 10:25 PM

Looks like everybody finds Andy like I do, very keen to help, very keen on pricing and very keen to make sure that a guy like me who knows sod all abouts BECs gets pointed in the right direction.

A big thumbs up to you mate!