Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: What do you want when you die?
StrikerChris

posted on 4/10/10 at 10:10 PM Reply With Quote
Afew years back our village "greengrass" character made his final journey hanging out the back of his Bedford rascal pickup(which I suspect hadn't seen an mot for a number of years).some thought it was a lack of respect,I thought it was fantastic and can only think he'd of loved it
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Ninehigh

posted on 4/10/10 at 10:16 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by steve m
To be asleep, as it will be painless

Bah McLannahan beat me to the joke.

All I want when I'm dead is for them to make sure I'm really dead before doing anything. However having gone out in a nuclear explosion or splattered across my car or jumpstarting a tank (using my arms as jumpleads) or some other awesome way to go there might not be much left of me!

I suppose it would be nice if someone thought I went out in a way cool way

jono2020

posted on 4/10/10 at 10:24 PM Reply With Quote
I would like my body to be used as a practical joke I think... Just used in funny situations like planting in your mates boot and calling the police... putting in a swimming pool and watching all the lifegaurds jump in... just randomly left in busy shops to see how many people walk past me...

The more I think about it there isnt really much you can do with a dead body...

But while im not being used for laughs id like to be just left on the sofa just to freak out visitors

Ninehigh

posted on 4/10/10 at 11:01 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jono2020
I would like my body to be used as a practical joke I think... Just used in funny situations like planting in your mates boot and calling the police... putting in a swimming pool and watching all the lifegaurds jump in... just randomly left in busy shops to see how many people walk past me...

The more I think about it there isnt really much you can do with a dead body...

But while im not being used for laughs id like to be just left on the sofa just to freak out visitors

So basically you want to be a human version of Rowdy off Scrubs?

jono2020

posted on 5/10/10 at 01:13 PM Reply With Quote
Thats exactly how I want to be!!! Except not a dog...
coozer

posted on 5/10/10 at 03:30 PM Reply With Quote
Traditional wood coffin, transported to the graveyard by horse and cart at six on a cold foggy morning with a distant bell tolling.

No burning here....

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

iti_uk
Builder

Posts 163
Registered 13/10/08

Photo Archive Go!
Building: The KLMX-5 ('97 MX5 w/Mazda KL 2.5L V6)

posted on 6/10/10 at 09:15 AM Reply With Quote
Cremated, certainly. It would be cool to be made into a diamond once cremated and then mounted on a ring or something.

I'd want a ceremony, but not a sombre one. I want it to be a big happy meal around a table with good food and drink, and much merriment. I wouldn't want to be remembered with tears.

Chris

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.