Board logo

BIG THANKS TO BOGG BROS
vananddan09 - 6/8/11 at 10:25 PM

Had my mk indy zzr1100 set up by boggs today, completely different car now carnt believe how good they are with carbs, he could have done it with his eyes closed, made 145bhp at the rear wheels, i dont think there rollers are accurate but its making full power and goes like stink, well happy with them would recommend to anyone, really nice guys aswel and great price, Thanks again boggs

coozer - 6/8/11 at 10:34 PM

Damn right.. they did mine, and as you say, its a different animal.

Well recommended

Eatpies99 - 7/8/11 at 02:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vananddan09
Had my mk indy zzr1100 set up by boggs today, completely different car now carnt believe how good they are with carbs, he could have done it with his eyes closed, made 145bhp at the rear wheels, i dont think there rollers are accurate but its making full power and goes like stink, well happy with them would recommend to anyone, really nice guys aswel and great price, Thanks again boggs

It deff made an unbelivable difference! The drive back was alot of fun, even in the rain......

scoop - 7/8/11 at 03:37 PM

What did they change to get them right?

vananddan09 - 7/8/11 at 05:00 PM

They set everything properly that's all really
Balanced, jets, fuel air ratios, needle hights, float hights. They just tweaked everything till it was perfect

vananddan09 - 7/8/11 at 05:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Eatpies99
quote:

It deff made an unbelivable difference! The drive back was alot of fun, even in the rain......

Yep it was fun, we will have some real fun next time it's sunny

vananddan09 - 7/8/11 at 05:03 PM

quote:
quote:

vananddan09 - 7/8/11 at 05:03 PM

quote:
quote:

martynrich67 - 7/8/11 at 05:35 PM

Boggs helped me out last week with a couple of bits of welding - excellent service, and with a smile and a friendly chat too.

Some great cars in the workshop too.

Nice to deal with enthusiasts