Board logo

Kit collected
flak monkey - 26/6/06 at 06:52 AM

Well picked the kit up as arranged on Saturday morning. Made it down to GTS by 8:15. All the bits were ready as arranged. No complaints from me!

Had a look around while I was there and can certainly say Darrens a busy man! Must have been 8 or 9 cars there in total, in various stages of build. Particularly like the TVR

Hopefully will make a start putting it all together next weekend SPent this weekend sorting out my diff and driveshafts, didnt know there were 2 types of push in shaft, so I had to take another trip to the scrap yard to remove another pair. All sorted now though.

Got some pics somewhere, will upload them when i get the chance.

David

donut - 26/6/06 at 07:25 AM

Nice one. Glad the pickup went ok.

Now the fun starts!!!

BKLOCO - 26/6/06 at 08:53 AM

Enjoy

scotty g - 26/6/06 at 05:17 PM

That TVR is coming on nicely. estimated 450bhp minimum from that V8, should be one very quick car, i've been watching work progress on that one for a while now and can't wait to see it in action.

tom_loughlin - 28/6/06 at 09:56 AM

Nice one David, Bet there willbe a lot of sleepless nights now, and your other half won't be seeing a lot of you.

All the best bud

Tom

flak monkey - 4/7/06 at 11:32 AM

Well i did promise to upload a couple of pics, here we go: Rescued attachment Kit 1.JPG
Rescued attachment Kit 1.JPG

flak monkey - 4/7/06 at 11:32 AM

2 Rescued attachment Kit 2.JPG
Rescued attachment Kit 2.JPG

flak monkey - 4/7/06 at 11:35 AM

I havent got around to making a real start on it yet, being rather busy at work, and my sister having run off with my transport for a month. However the ali has been ordered for the transmission tunnel (£8 per sheet, bargain) and I should be picking that up this week. Meaning that i can get it drilled this weekend. Then get my floor riveted in and make a real start on it.

Think I have got everything sorted now after a few hiccups. Just need to find some P-clips for brake lines ASAP.

Cheers,
David

matt.c - 8/7/06 at 06:39 PM

You luck sod!

Wish i was at that stage mate.

Meet up soon

Just say when.