Board logo

Duratec parts: SBD ITBs / Newman cams / Laminova / Light flywheel
cosmicicecreamman - 23/1/23 at 07:26 PM

Evening all,

All parts listed below are off a 2.0ltr Duratec:

- Newman PH3 camshafts with 2x vernier pulleys, with selection of buckets and timing tools. Newman website says the cams work with a head that hasn’t been skimmed – when I built my engine the bump clearances were 1.5mm with the head having a few thou skimmed and a standard gasket.
Newman
Newman

- SBD 54mm tapered throttle bodies with 330cc peco injectors (will pass emissions – the larger sized injectors struggle to pass emissions) and throttle position sensor
Throttlebodies
Throttlebodies

- Daytuner map (if you know Damian you will know this will be the BEST map you will ever see for this spec Duratec engine) – map is for a DTA ECU but the figures can be inputted into any ECU
Map
Map

- SBD exhaust manifold drawing - I will send once purchase confirmed, not posting up here as was sold this in good faith from SBD.

The above package made 219.5bhp @ 7,405rpm with 170ft.lb @ 5,909rpm per the dyno printed above – I had uprated rod bolts to make sure all was safe, you'll struggle to get more power out of a 2.0ltr Duratec without upgrading internals.

Looking to sell as a package for £1,800 plus postage – This is one hell of a plug and play package for someone with a Duratec who already has a stand alone ECU, it will rev like crazy and pull like a train.

- Mocal Laminova Oil Cooler Heat Exchanger approx. 200mm, with sandwich plate and oil filter housing with oil pressure sensor. I’ve also got a few large capacity oil filters.
Laminova
Laminova

Looking to sell as a package for £225 plus postage.

Water pump, bought brand new in 2019 and done very few miles, with large size aluminium pulley – diameter increased for reduced pump RPM – perfect for high revving track use.
Waterpump
Waterpump

£40 plus postage

Lightened flywheel – showing some heat checking which most lightened flywheels do, if you don't believe me check the one for sale on eBay.
Flywheel1
Flywheel1

Flywheel2
Flywheel2

£100 plus postage (price reflects the heat checking)

New coil pack with new plug leads – fitted to the engine and run once.
Coilpack
Coilpack

£15 plus postage

Used coil packs
£5 plus postage

Used starter motors
£5 plus postage

All items are located in Aberdeenshire, Scotland so will most likely require postage.

Please message me for any enquiries - I'm not on here much nowadays so may take a few days to reply.

Thanks, Stephen

cosmicicecreamman - 1/2/23 at 08:37 PM

No takers? Offers?

Would rather see it going to someone on here.

Thanks

Stephen