Board logo

Can i ask what people think
jacko - 26/2/12 at 03:37 PM

Of the new Astra 1.6 sri 4 door
I have been looking at them today
Jacko

Proby - 26/2/12 at 03:43 PM

No personal experience, but a couple of lads in my team at work have had new Astra EStech's as company cars. They have the new diesels and say they are a nice drive (both had a focus before). The only thing they slate them for is seat comfort on a long journey, but Sri may have better seats?

mookaloid - 26/2/12 at 03:56 PM

you need to get away from Vauxhalls mate they are rubbish

graememk - 26/2/12 at 04:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mookaloid

says the man with a alfa 159

mookaloid - 26/2/12 at 04:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by graememk
quote:

says the man with a alfa 159

he he

Well at least with an Alfa nobody thinks they are getting the most reliable car in the world - I didn't really enjoy the 159 so I'm back with the GT now - much better

Rosco - 26/2/12 at 04:11 PM

Wouldn't be my choice now, might have been when I was a bit younger. A bit too much of a boy racer for me without any real pedigree or pace, and if you buy this sort of car new you should expect savage depreciation.

jacko - 26/2/12 at 04:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Rosco
Wouldn't be my choice now, might have been when I was a bit younger. A bit too much of a boy racer for me without any real pedigree or pace, and if you buy this sort of car new you should expect savage depreciation.

I don't know if this is good or bad i am 56 years old so does this mean i am Young at heart

mookaloid - 26/2/12 at 04:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jacko
quote:

I don't know if this is good or bad i am 56 years old so does this mean i am Young at heart

Depends on the colour

jacko - 26/2/12 at 04:35 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jacko
quote:

Depends on the colour

Same as yours Its Technical Gray Matallic

roadrunner - 26/2/12 at 07:17 PM

Get the new Scirocco Jacko.
It would suit you more.