Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: GTS chassis width?
Fatboy Dave

posted on 2/7/04 at 12:58 AM Reply With Quote
GTS chassis width?

Anyone?

Being a bit lardy, I fancied a go at one of these next, but was worried whether I'd fit in it?

Y'see, I'm 6'4", and <ahem> 20st, and was wondering if any other buff beefcake builders have any views? Otherwise, it's off foor another Indy...

Dave

Stop the planet, I want to get off

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

undecided

posted on 2/7/04 at 07:31 AM Reply With Quote
You will find that they are all the same, they just wear different hats now and then to hide what is underneath.
Indy
TypeLR
GTS
Lego brick..........all the same all ex-Locosty type things

dozracing

posted on 2/7/04 at 08:01 AM Reply With Quote
The chassis is the same width as an Indy so if you fit that you'll fit a GTS.

We have had some real big guys try the car at shows and they have all fitted to their surprise.

Kind regards,

Darren

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Fatboy Dave

posted on 3/7/04 at 09:41 PM Reply With Quote
I've tried posting a reply three times now, I'm not best pleased with NTL right now

Thankee kindly lads, just what I was after

Darren, I have placed an order via your website for a set of plans

Dave

Dave

Fatboy Dave

posted on 9/7/04 at 07:37 PM Reply With Quote
Aaaaaaand I got them the other morning.

Thanks Darren!

Fatboy Dave

posted on 9/7/04 at 11:34 PM Reply With Quote
Well...

I've had an Indy, but the footwells were too cramped for my liking. Sold the car after two weeks and about sixty miles

If you can make the footwells take my size tens in pixie boots and still take a Zetec, you may have my business once again

Not likely to be *that* long, as I'm a prolific builder rather than a driver...

Dave

dozracing

posted on 12/7/04 at 05:49 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Snoopy,

I guess the three R1 cars you are making are for Juli Planas of Cobra cars spain?

If so can you remind him that if he doesn't pay for the R1 engine he stole from me next time he is in the country i'll have him arrested.

He used a dodgy Euro cheque to pay for half the cost of the engine, and since then has disappeared without a word. I have since recieved emails from around europe from people who have been ripped off by him.

I would appreciate knowing when he is next in the country.

Kind regards,

Darren

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.