Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 2003 Vectra 2.0DTi for sale - 2k
Jubal

posted on 2/1/10 at 09:40 PM Reply With Quote
2003 Vectra 2.0DTi for sale - 2k

Before I brave ebay etc I'm offering this car here as it's a bit of a bargain but you have to see past the mileage. I have a 2003 2.0DTi Vectra manual hatch for sale at £2k. It's black, 149k miles, newest shape and fitted with the usual toys (AC, CD changer, cruise, alarm/immobiliser). Slightly cosmetically challenged but in fantastic mechanical condition.

The story is that we and the couple we shared with urgently needed a medium sized car for our children's nanny to drive our two very young children around in. So we decided our budget and looked at a bunch of 3k cars. They were all a bit tired so I decided I'd buy something at auction with a few month's MOT and gamble on condition. The gamble didn't pay off as come the next MOT the car needed 1400 quid's worth of work on suspension, brakes and various other bits that wear out at this mileage. However, it was this and have the knowledge our kids were in a safe car or the hassle of selling it with no MOT and buying a new unknown car.

So, the upshot is that we spent the cash and totally fixed up the car and I now have it for sale now due to the nanny's contract ending. I'll take some pics in the morning and post them up.

It's got 6 month's MOT left so if anyone is looking for an economical (40mpg) and roomy runabout then I urge you to come and have a drive of this as it's nice and tight due to all the work. Priced at £2k it's 500 quid less than the cheapest I can find on ebay as I want it gone quickly. Needless to say I'll be a bit less informative on ebay but I thought it worth a shot on here first amongst some bargain hunters. Thanks for reading.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Jubal

posted on 3/1/10 at 06:08 PM Reply With Quote
Pics, it was icy and it needs a valet but it's honest enough. Any interest out there in LCB land or is this a bit too ordinary?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.