Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: GTS website updates
dozracing

posted on 6/1/05 at 11:33 AM Reply With Quote
GTS website updates

Hi all,

You might be interested to know there are some interesting additions to the kits that GTS are involved with. www.gtstuning.co.uk

Details are on the website, and more details are coming soon. A couple of things there to look out for if you are going to Autosport next week.

Kind regards,

Darren

[Edited on 6/1/05 by dozracing]

[Edited on 6/1/05 by dozracing]

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
phelpsa

posted on 6/1/05 at 11:38 AM Reply With Quote
So are you going to be at the Autosport show?

Adam

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mookaloid

posted on 6/1/05 at 11:52 AM Reply With Quote
Just noticed your ad for the hill climb forum Adam - nice looking blue Indy there

Cheers

Mark

phelpsa

posted on 6/1/05 at 11:53 AM Reply With Quote
I thought it looked crap actually, but it was the only one I had to hand

dozracing

posted on 6/1/05 at 11:59 AM Reply With Quote
I shall be at Autosport with our two new silouette race cars.

One is a Peugeot 206 wide bodied car for a one make series, and as an option we will have the wide bodied Puma there as well.

These cars are going to be offered for all sorts of motorsport applications including drifting, and some people may even fancy one for the road.

Engine spec is Ford 2.0l Duratec with 236 BHP, and 198 ft.lbs torque. Driving through a 5 speed sequential gearbox, complete with interchangable drop gears. Management is MBE and it runs roller barrel throttle bodies.

Obviously for applications outside of the one make series any engine could be used.

Kind regards,

Darren

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 6/1/05 at 12:09 PM Reply With Quote
Have you still not sold those tyres......

Looking forward to seeing the F1 of sevens Darren

phelpsa

posted on 6/1/05 at 12:10 PM Reply With Quote
What name are you down as on the list?

Adam

dozracing

posted on 6/1/05 at 12:22 PM Reply With Quote
One car will be on the VSR stand and the other on the BRSCC stand.

Kind regards,

Darren

dozracing

posted on 6/1/05 at 12:27 PM Reply With Quote
The F1-7 is starting to come together. The engine and transmission have been in the prototype engine bay, and the prototype front wishbones have been trial fitted too. The rear suspension layout is being worked on at the moment.

The new front wing pattern, prototype version a, has been started. But i think it will change significantly again.

I'm not looking forward to the cost of the bodywork for this project, but, its an important area for the overall performance.

The mechanical elements of this car i'm very excited about. I was never worried about doing the suspension but i wanted a really good concept engine and transmission package, and i think we have achieved that. I really think it beats the Caterham CSR package, conceptually anyway.

Kind regards,

Darren

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.