Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Does this Darren want to sell kits?
designer

posted on 14/12/06 at 09:33 PM Reply With Quote
Does this Darren want to sell kits?

I want to buy a kit, and want to see the GTS.

I have been trying to get in touch with GTs for THREE weeks.

The auto response to Email worked the first time; not since. And telephoning is no use!!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mistergrumpy

posted on 14/12/06 at 09:40 PM Reply With Quote
Try ringing about 4-5 p.m. British time probably best time but yeah, not the easiest person to get hold of. Do a search and you'll see.

graememk

posted on 14/12/06 at 09:46 PM Reply With Quote
its a shame as i like the kits

ch1ll1

posted on 14/12/06 at 09:48 PM Reply With Quote
hi as mistergrumpy says try late afternoon

when i tried, that was always the best time to catch him out

andrews_45

posted on 14/12/06 at 09:49 PM Reply With Quote
would you really want to buy off a company that, are not that bothered about selling you the kit in the first place, makes you wonder what their after care would be like
designer

posted on 14/12/06 at 09:59 PM Reply With Quote
You are completly right about after sales service.

But, you have to look at all options (ie kits) available.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
zxrlocost

posted on 14/12/06 at 10:04 PM Reply With Quote
plenty of other kits about
PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

mookaloid

posted on 14/12/06 at 10:05 PM Reply With Quote
There are enough decent kits on the market from people who DO care - why bother with one that doesn't?

Oddly the good ones all seem to start with an M.........

Cheers

Mark

"That thing you're thinking - it wont be that."

Hellfire

posted on 14/12/06 at 10:08 PM Reply With Quote
There are other manufacturers in the UK you know, although geographically I guess that GTS is closest to you. Darren does frequent this site ocassionally and especially when threads like this one pop up. I reckon he's got informers on here, so it shouldn't be long now before you get a response.

Phil

PS - I'm not an informer.

stevec

posted on 14/12/06 at 10:55 PM Reply With Quote
If you are running any company someone MUST pick the phone up within a few rings during normal office hours and at least attempt to deal with your enquiry.
End of story.
Steve.

Agriv8

posted on 14/12/06 at 11:23 PM Reply With Quote
dont understand.

1, surly a rule of thumb for the kit car game keep your customers happy why ?

2, they will continue to be customers

3, they will hapilly recomend your services products to other potential customes and your back to point 1.

One of the first rules i was tought doing buisinees studies if you can do that and make a profit job done.

regards

agriv8

Taller than your average Guy !
Management is like a tree of monkeys. - Those at the top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces. BUT Those at the bottom look up and see a tree full of a*seholes .............

westf27

posted on 14/12/06 at 11:39 PM Reply With Quote
same old chestnuts,my kit manufacturer has had at least three owners,two were useless,but i had bought it by then and with the wealth of knowledge on this site got there in the end.With so many kits about there is always an alternative,dont spend your hardearned money with people like that.

Agriv8

posted on 14/12/06 at 11:43 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

PS - I'm not an informer.

PMSL

I might be an informer but I cant make contact to inform

havnt all the insiders gone to there own forum

Calvinx enters stage left ??

Regards

agriv8

Taller than your average Guy !
Management is like a tree of monkeys. - Those at the top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces. BUT Those at the bottom look up and see a tree full of a*seholes .............

tri

posted on 15/12/06 at 12:08 AM Reply With Quote
I thought something was missing from this post then it appeared just above nice to see everyones picked up there part in the forum

sorry if i upset anyone

Tri

zxrlocost

posted on 15/12/06 at 12:14 AM Reply With Quote
MArk I hope you charge darren for your services
PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

joolsmi16

posted on 15/12/06 at 12:20 AM Reply With Quote
I've only had the one dealing with Darren I rang left a message about a part bought off ebay originally from GTS and before the end of the day he returned my call and answered all my questions. can't argue with that.

I've had dealing with a lot worse in the kitcar world!!!!!

Wadders

posted on 15/12/06 at 12:24 AM Reply With Quote
Surely it's not that hard to form an opinion based on your own experience?. No good moaning on here, just look elsewhere. From what i can see they have nothing to set them apart from half a dozen other manufacturers, so certainly not worth chasing.

Al.

Originally posted by designer
I want to buy a kit, and want to see the GTS.

I have been trying to get in touch with GTs for THREE weeks.

The auto response to Email worked the first time; not since. And telephoning is no use!!

Danozeman

posted on 15/12/06 at 06:35 AM Reply With Quote
I thought this was going to end up with a large slating of GTS. Glad its only a mild one as its christmas....

Dan

Built the purple peril!! Let the modifications begin!!

http://www.eastangliankitcars.co.uk

marc n

posted on 15/12/06 at 07:37 AM Reply With Quote
id imaginge that the build up to christmas is putting a strain on everyone who has their own business, i know from our point of view we normally get 30 -40 phone calls a day and about the same email wise, its a full time job for chris ( my father ) just answering the phone and responding to emails. but as christmas is near the enquireys / orders have doubled in the last three weeks so our usual same day responce is difficult to acheive sometimes at worst its two days and thats with one person dedicated to do this, darren just needs another member of staff to ease the pressure and let him get on with designing and manufacturing as i do
and im sure if that happened you wouldnt see this type of message appearing that often

best regards

marc

[Edited on 15/12/06 by marc n]

please email rather than u2u
direct workshop email ( manned 8am till 6pm )
www.mnrltd.co.uk enquireys to :-
chrismnrltd@btinternet.com

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
MikeR

posted on 15/12/06 at 09:14 AM Reply With Quote
probably inappropriate to post here, but i emailed marc (well MNR) about an offer they had. Series of semi technical questions all answered within the day
cct7kitcars

posted on 15/12/06 at 12:24 PM Reply With Quote
customers allways come first our receptonist is on the phone 9 till 5 then i can be reached 24 hours on my mobile why cant onther people do that in the kitcar world then they wonder why they have no work on

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Chardonnay in one hand, Tequila in the other, body bearing battle scars and totally worn out, screaming- WOO HOO!! What a Ride!

Hellfire

posted on 15/12/06 at 05:37 PM Reply With Quote
CalvinX, why don't you just stick your contact number up on here so that people can get in touch with GTS quicker than ringing them direct.

Phil

Hellfire

posted on 16/12/06 at 09:31 AM Reply With Quote
Sarcasm???................ Me??................

Jon Ison

posted on 2/1/07 at 06:05 PM Reply With Quote
I have been trying too contact GTS and I'm afraid emails don't work at the mo, the mobile above goes too a mail box which you cant leave a message on because the mail box is full, I haven't tried fax but the workshop number rings out with no reply.

I'm not having a dig I'm actually trying too spend some money.

So any help appreciated.

mistergrumpy

posted on 2/1/07 at 06:10 PM Reply With Quote
Ring between 1600 and 1700 hours. That seems the best time if you wanna contact Darren.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.