Board logo

Seats
Stuart_B - 25/2/08 at 06:51 PM

hi, how long does it normally take to get a set of fibreglass low side seats from triton??

thanks

stuart

bob tatt - 25/2/08 at 06:55 PM

just over two weeks for me worth the wait though in my opinion very nice they are too

Stuart_B - 25/2/08 at 07:13 PM

I ordered mine last month, has he been busy?

bob tatt - 25/2/08 at 07:18 PM

when i spoke to him he was rushed off his feet demand appears to be out striping supply he was in the process of making some more moulds as well

Stuart_B - 25/2/08 at 07:21 PM

so he has been busy then, i wonder when he will make mine??

Once i do get the seats are there any pads which i can by, or do i have to make mine own??

thanks

stevec - 25/2/08 at 07:40 PM

If you go back in history Triton's delivery times do vary depending on demand, But providing you are not desperate the wait should be worth it.
Steve.

Stuart_B - 25/2/08 at 07:43 PM

i am not in a despirate demand yet, but hopefuly it will be soon i will be needing them, if all things go to plan.Lol

repper - 25/2/08 at 08:10 PM

hi all
stevec the seets shown in your car in your in your photoarcive are thay what you guys are chating about as thay look mity fine how much are thay and can you put me in tuch with the guy thats making them for you as thay are just what iam looking for
cheers jim

Stuart_B - 25/2/08 at 08:12 PM

here is if ebay link

ebay link

repper - 25/2/08 at 08:19 PM

cheers looks like ill be puting my hand in my pocket and joining the que

stevec - 25/2/08 at 09:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by repper
hi all
stevec the seets shown in your car in your in your photoarcive are thay what you guys are chating about as thay look mity fine how much are thay and can you put me in tuch with the guy thats making them for you as thay are just what iam looking for
cheers jim

Yes they the ones.
Dont know the contact details though, it was a while ago I bought them.
Steve.

Triton - 25/2/08 at 09:12 PM

Chimpatrician done my lights and sockets now and with fancy new floor I have the space to get all moulds up and workable..catching up big style but had wee hiccup at the weekend when the wife had another stroke just to keep us all on our toes...lost the weekend but was back at work today...Treliske not what you would call a clean place either!!
Sorry if I'm holding anyone up.

mobile 07886001145 ..if got a mix on or trimming I might not answer but will ring back ...oh and please ignore daft message as can't figure out how to change it...will either make you giggle or annoy you so sorry if annoys you...

Cheers,
Mark

Triton - 25/2/08 at 09:17 PM

emaily thing is fabbyglass@btinternet.com

Barmy how busy I am but rather that than kicking my heals pondering stuff.

Cheers,
Mark

sammy - 25/2/08 at 10:42 PM

Sorry to hear about your wife, hope she's ok.

(Also hope my new seats will be as good as everyone says!) I'm sure everyone will be understanding, family should always come first.

Cheers
Sam

Triton - 25/2/08 at 10:51 PM

Yes mate they will be tickety boo..

Mark

Stuart_B - 26/2/08 at 04:03 PM

sorry about the here about your wife.

Stuart_B - 28/2/08 at 11:02 AM

thank you for the seats, they came to day, they look and fell great.

stuart

Triton - 28/2/08 at 06:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by stuart_
thank you for the seats, they came to day, they look and fell great.

stuart

Tickety boo makes the long days worth the effort with comments like that....cheers.

Mark

Triton - 28/2/08 at 06:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by sammy
Sorry to hear about your wife, hope she's ok.

(Also hope my new seats will be as good as everyone says!) I'm sure everyone will be understanding, family should always come first.

Cheers
Sam

Sam,

Think yours are on their way too as sent some to Ormskirk...

Mark