Board logo

For Sale ZX12R 2003 Engine, 6500miles, B-Type all ancilliaries,loom, pump, dash, zorsts, etc, etc, £1700
clanger - 20/1/10 at 06:22 PM

Due to being over-run with work commitments & domestic chores including a house extension this year, I'm reluctantly selling my ZX12R motor with all the neccessary equipment to get it up and running.
This is a 6500 miler, B series out of a 2003 bike, with everything needed to fit in your car, plus extras. I broke the bike myself, so took more than was needed. The engine was test run before stripping ( I got a short vid somewhere of it running, showing indicated milelage, I'll post up if I can find it). Its been properly stored in a dry clean environment since being removed from the bike and turned over every few months, to keep the insides sweet.

Slight bit of scuffing to clutch cover one side which is just minor and will easily clean up, but otherwise very clean.

Some pics I took when I stripped it from the bike, I'll post some other pics up over the weekend.

What you'll get:
ZX12R motor with 6500 miles (just run in)
Loom (fully labelled as removed from bike)
All switches, sensors, ECU and widgets that were connected to loom
Electronic dash, with keys and ign switch.
Fuel pump out of the tank
Tank sender which connects with loom/dash
Exhaust headers (undamaged)
Plus various bits of pipe, hose, coolant system, cables,bolts, brackets and whatever else is in the box.

I'm looking for £1700, No offers as I'm not bothered whether I sell it or not. One day my domestic chores will end (hopefully one day) and if its still here I'll be bolting it my mini.
I can put it on a small pallet for you my end if you want to arrange a courier.
Located at SA10 7SQ, just off J43 of the M4 in South Wales.
Thanks for looking

[Edited on 20/1/10 by clanger]

clanger - 20/1/10 at 08:40 PM

SOLD

Thanks

RUFARIDA - 25/6/15 at 06:54 PM