Board logo

Pick and Place machine
Nickctp - 17/6/13 at 05:29 PM

Worth a try on here - you never know.

At work we are selling one of our older pick an place machines ( Versatronics RV1s)

Great entry level machine - fully operational and Excellent condition.

Comes with loads of feeders, stick feeder, glue dot dispenser, computer, enclosure etc.

Full spec and pics available on request.

Complete package - £2450 - (collected)

Cheers

Nick

** This has to go soon as we need the space - so if you are really interested, please make me a sensible offer. Collection is from TN12. Delivery could be arranged at cost **

[Edited on 17/6/13 by Nickctp]

stevebubs - 17/6/13 at 05:43 PM

In one of my previous jobs, I overheard an escalation where a customer had complained because he'd called in with a major problem and the CSR had referred to the machine as a "Pick'N'Mix" machine...

Nickctp - 17/6/13 at 05:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by stevebubs
In one of my previous jobs, I overheard an escalation where a customer had complained because he'd called in with a major problem and the CSR had referred to the machine as a "Pick'N'Mix" machine...

Hahahaha - well there is always one huh!!

peter030371 - 17/6/13 at 08:28 PM

Sorry I don't want it but it caught my eye, we have a pick and place machine and are also in the tn12 post code do you need any assembly work doing

Nickctp - 17/6/13 at 10:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by peter030371
Sorry I don't want it but it caught my eye, we have a pick and place machine and are also in the tn12 post code do you need any assembly work doing

Always worth a try scouting for business!! All good here though thanks. We do all our assembly in house with our own pick and place machines.

You sure you don't want another it's a bargain!!!!

N

peter030371 - 18/6/13 at 07:15 AM

It may be a bargain but not what we use

Now if you had some MyData equipment I could be interested in it to add to our existing equipment

peter030371 - 25/6/13 at 06:32 PM

U2U for you

Nickctp - 4/7/13 at 07:42 AM

Sold