Board logo

For sale - fuel pumps, sealant, header tank etc.
Russell - 8/1/14 at 11:17 PM

Items for sale. U2U me if interested. Paypal gift for payment please or collection possible from Abergele area, North Wales.

1. Bosch high pressure fuel pump. Part number 9 530 810 025. I believe it’s 3 bar pressure and 150 litres per hour. 12mm inlet, 8mm outlet. 12 volt. Spade terminals. Used but in full working order. Coil clamp included that can be used to mount it. £20 delivered.

2. Facet EFP3 low pressure fuel pump with inline filter. 8mm inlet and outlets. 12 volt. Flying leads with spade terminals. Used but in full working order. £20 delivered.

3. Corsa coolant header tank. Brand new, never fitted, still has manufacturer’s tag, so not one of the usual cacked up and stained things for sale on eBay. Complete with pressure cap. 20mm lower hose, two 8mm upper hoses. Has mounting lugs to fit to a frame of your construction. £15 delivered.

4. Brake balance bar, same as Rally Design RD3613. I bought this ages ago then when I came to open the sealed packet recently I found one of the threaded bushes that goes in a clevis was missing. Arse! Should be fixable if you’ve got a bit of round bar and 7/16 UNF tap. I don’t have either of these things so I bought a complete new kit. £10 delivered.

5. 100ml of fuel resistant sealant. Used for aircraft fuel tank repairs. I looked for ages to find this kind of stuff and I used it to seal between engine/fuel tank compartment and passenger compartment on my Spire GTR to meet IVA requirements. It’s out of date for aircraft use but mixes fine and goes off to a dark grey-black flexible seal. Easy to apply and work like Tiger Seal but smells a bit like farts and sticks like poo to everything. It comes as a cunning 2-part cartridge. Included in the sale is a modified skeleton sealant gun that’s had the cup washer on the plunger turned down to fit inside the cartridge. I can supply a data sheet for IVA stating resistance to fuel if needed. £10 delivered.

scimjim - 8/1/14 at 11:25 PM

HP pump please. PM paypal address?

ceebmoj - 8/1/14 at 11:42 PM

HP pump if its not all ready gone please.

Russell - 9/1/14 at 07:22 AM

HP pump sold pending payment

Russ

aerodynamix - 9/1/14 at 12:58 PM

expansion tank please

Russell - 9/1/14 at 01:17 PM

UPDATE

Bosch HP pump sold to scimjim
Header tank sold to aerodynamix pending payment
Sealant sold to Jamesc pending payment

Facet LP pump and balance bar still available.

Russ

bob - 9/1/14 at 06:26 PM

Brake balance bar please.

Russell - 9/1/14 at 09:44 PM

Balance bar now also sold pending payment

Just the Facet low pressure pump and filter left

bob - 15/1/14 at 07:14 PM

Balance bar arrived this morning, thank-you very much.

Russell - 1/2/14 at 01:03 PM

Bumpety bump - Facet low pressure pump with filter still for sale £20 delivered

Everything else sold.