Board logo

Guy Croft Fiat Twin Cam
peter030371 - 8/10/14 at 07:34 PM

As I no longer have a car with a Fiat Twin Cam engine in I am parting with my Guy Croft collection to help fund the new car. Its been a tough desscion to make but needs must they deserve a home that will now put them to good use

Before they go on ebay (a deal on here is worth less money but is less hassle!) I have two Guy Croft books and one DVD. If you are into Fiat/Lancia engines then you will know that Guy Croft is THE god when it comes to these engines.

The first book (on the left in the picture) is 'Modifying and Tuning Fiat/ Lancia Twin-cams Engines' from 1996. It sold out a long time ago (in the last century!?!) and this copy is used but in good condition. I purchased this new from the magazine Car and Car Conversions in 1996 Prior to his 'new' book in 2010 these sold for up-to and sometimes over £300 on ebay! I am looking for £85 including delivery which is a fair price.

The second book (on the right in the picture) is 'Modifying and Tuning Fiat/ Lancia Engines' purchased from Guy 2010. It is signed and numbered 63 of 500. It includes most of what was in his first book plus more. This is in very good condition but more difficult to price due to the fact I have never seen one for sale so I would like £125 including delivery.

Finally, in the middle of the picture, is 'The Guy Croft 8 Valve Head Prep DVD' also purchased new from Guy in, from memory, 2008. This is a wonderful pair of DVD's and I found a review of it here that says it better than I could http://www.racecar.com/Motorsport/News/Guy-Croft-Cylinder-Head-DVD/2 0522.htm. This copy is signed and the serial number is available by U2U to any genuine interested parties (I believe Guy has a list of owners of each disk, I will pass the buyers details onto him so he can maintain his records). Like the second book I have never seen a set of these for sale so how do I price it? I think £125 including delivery is a fair price for something like this.

ashg - 8/10/14 at 08:34 PM

i have the book on the left. humm maybe i should sell it.

peter030371 - 9/10/14 at 08:18 AM

Can I sell mine first

pewe - 9/10/14 at 09:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ashg
i have the book on the left. humm maybe i should sell it.

....and mine.
How much extra for a signed copy?
Cheers, Pewe10

Qpv8evo - 22/7/15 at 04:04 PM

Hi could you tell me if you still have the Guy croft books and dvd for sale.Im very very interested
Regards
Gareth

peter030371 - 22/7/15 at 04:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Qpv8evo
Hi could you tell me if you still have the Guy croft books and dvd for sale.Im very very interested
Regards
Gareth

Yes one book and the DVD are still available, I have sent you a U2U