Board logo

MK Indy powered by Yahama R1
smitht82 - 3/4/15 at 07:28 PM

I'm selling my MK Indy that I've owned and enjoyed for the past 3 years. She's fantastic to drive and a true example of the passion that the original owner / builder put into her. Many of you may recognise the car as Desyboys's from this site.

MK Indy powered by Yahama R1 (5PW) engine. Specification includes: Baffled Sump, Power Commander, Quickshift enabled, Tarox Disks all round, Toyo R888's, Bailey Morris TRT Propshaft, K&N Panel Filter. Team Dynamic Pro 1.2 Alloy Wheels, R1 Speed Healer, Acu Gear Indicator, Paddle Shift conversion, New Sabelt 4 point harnesses and more.

The car was built in 2007 and a lot of attention was applied during its build. She's been a joy to drive and turns heads everywhere it goes.

I'm reluctant to sell her as I'm in a position where I could store her and get a couple of grins a year, but I simply don't get the chance as much as I used to (due to work commitments and a new addition to the family). Therefore I will be sad to see her go, but hope the new owner can enjoy her more than I will be able to.

£8,950 ovno.

The car is in the New Forest near Southampton (Postcode SO45 ***).

[Edited on 3/4/15 by smitht82]

marco - 3/4/15 at 08:39 PM

Very nice car, good luck selling.

smitht82 - 5/4/15 at 06:51 PM

Cheers Marco :-)

and now on Pistonheads:

Piston Heads - MK Indy R1

smitht82 - 11/4/15 at 09:04 AM

12 months MOT added this morning so already for the Summer :-)

smitht82 - 12/4/15 at 05:33 PM

SOLD

Soon to be back on this forum :-)

martynrich67 - 13/5/16 at 07:08 AM

Aaaah, my old Indy

I had it 2011/2012 - seems to have had a few mods since I sold it. Nice to see it's still looking superb!

Who owns it now then?

TrM5 - 26/9/16 at 03:44 PM

not me!

Though I wish I did! - currently looking for a BEC