Board logo

my iva freindly parts
zx12r dug - 15/6/15 at 08:08 PM

Hi guys i have for sale all my iva friendly parts that helped me get through the test there is a zx6 silencer with a large cat attached to it £40 this has seen 5 tests between myself and a mate its a bit of a thing but it does the job for the day.There is also a small cat £20.There is a sierra steering wheel £15.Front indicator extensions £10.Led stick on indicators £5 that i had on the rear arches since removed as i wanted my indicators on the scuttle.piece of perspex trimmed £3 that i fitted over my clocks to cover the sharp edges new dash to follow.4 carbon effect trimmed discs £4 that i used on the top harness to cover edges.Interior mirror with bracket £5 i mounted it between the dash and scuttle to save making holes in the top of the scuttle.There is a grill there that i cable tied to the front of my mk grill to stop the contact on the sharp edges.All prices are plus postage any interest please give me a call thanks for looking.. steve 07853903444 Im off to castle Combe on Saturday if your going and want anything please let me know and i will bring it along