Board logo

Mega-spec Fisher Fury sprint/track day car for sale
peterrosey - 9/7/15 at 03:11 PM

To fund a Gardner Douglas T70 build, with massive sadness I've decided to sell my beloved Fisher Fury. I've owned it 10 years and have upgraded it constantly to its current mega-spec. Stopped totting up when I got to £20k...

See the eBay listing for the full details...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/131553293507?

Would prefer to sell it complete, but may consider splitting it if there's enough interest... give me a ring on 07866 634086.

Dopdog - 9/7/15 at 06:13 PM

is it sold already? ebay listing has ended?

Could you tell me what size your rear wheels are and the offset you used please?

peterrosey - 9/7/15 at 08:03 PM

Well I've taken a deposit to my surprise, so it looks so! If he does come and get it (and I hope he does, sounded ever so genuine).

Wheels are 7x13 at the rear, but not sure what the offset is (I vaguely think it is about 5 or 10mm less than the usual Caterham ET18). They were specced uniquely to clear the rear suspension dampers and also fill out the Spyder arches a bit better (it originally had a narrower body). Speak to Carl at Force Racing, he might know - www.force-racing.co.uk

Highly recommend Force Racing by the way - super helpful firm and excellent quality. Mine are all hogged out at the rear, so the spokes are not solid at all (he's got a shot of my wheels on his website - they have gold anodised inner rims to avoid brake dust damaging them).

mazie - 10/7/15 at 08:16 AM

That is one lovely Fury, if only I had been in the market for a 2nd.

peterrosey - 17/7/15 at 05:57 PM

All sold and delivered now. Thanks for everyones interest. Now have empty garage but Gardner Douglas T70 project on order

jeffw - 17/7/15 at 06:04 PM

well done on the sale, and the T70