Board logo

Myford stand, trailer couplings, rad, exhaust etc
GavMax - 27/9/15 at 11:11 AM

Hi all

Im having a clearout to make space and raise funds to the next stage of my long running project. The large items are collection only from the Watford/St Albans (Herts) area. The smaller items can be posted. If you want them sending the postage will be charged on top of the items at cost - I am not looking to make money on postage.

1. Myford lathe stand - it could do with a coat of paint to be beautiful but I take the view that it is for work rather than concourse. The previous owner fitted a door which I took off because it was a pain for my set up but I will sell the door with it.
It is a heavy object - I can assist loading it at tmy end if that helps. £140

2. Bradley HU3HE tow hitch and hook rated to 2750 Kilo. It is around 4 years old and I think needs a new spring assembly £47.8 from towing and trailers £120

3. Indespension triplock coupling type V673 rated 800-1800 kilo. Comes with new strut (£50) and t triplock head with 2 keys.
The head has a small nick cut out when I was removing the old security bolts but I have towed 1700Kilo subsequently with no problems - just being straight. £140

Triplock coupling 800-1800KG
Triplock coupling 800-1800KG

Triplock coupling head
Triplock coupling head

4. Micron Carbon exhaust. Extended not very beautifully by previous owner. Just under 2" ID. £50

5. Traditional through race exhaust - might be good as a second box. 1.85" dia. £25

Old Race Exhaust 1.85
Old Race Exhaust 1.85" dia

6. Oval exhaust box 2" dia £25

7. New and unused Metro Rad with fan £25

To come when my camera comes back to life - Emerald ECU M3DK serial 41242 (not upgradable to K3 but has up to date M3DK firmware) £275; New and unused (and still boxed Aldon Amethyst with Webber throttle position sensor for lucas distributer (was destined for a lotus twin cam) allows mapping of electrics much much cheaper than fuel injection £150 incl TPS

Please PM me on any of the above if interested.

Thanks
Gavin

GavMax - 8/10/15 at 06:23 AM

Hi all

If the pricing were more flexible, might ther be more interest in these items?

Thanks
Gavin

theduck - 8/10/15 at 07:12 AM

Can the extension on the micron exhaust be removed?

GavMax - 8/10/15 at 06:07 PM

Hi

It was welded on in 3 places so whilst it can be removed, the chrome will have gone around the welds

Thanks
Gavin

GavMax - 30/10/15 at 11:53 AM

Miron Exhaust now sold.

Everything else still here and open to reaonable offers.

Thanks
Gavin

GavMax - 22/11/15 at 03:20 PM

The unsold items are being launched on the bay of e in a piecemeal manner.

This includes the emerald ECU and shortly the Aldon amethyst

User is maxmax987

Thanks
Gavin

GavMax - 25/3/16 at 08:19 AM

Open to offers on the remaining items

Thanks

GavMax - 28/3/16 at 12:04 PM

Bradley tow hitch and Micron sold.

I am open to reasonable offer on the remainder.

Thanks
Gavin