Board logo

iPhone 6+
ChrisW - 1/10/15 at 11:19 PM

Yes, it's that time of the year again!

iPhone 6+ 64GB in Space Grey for sale due to upgrade.

As usual, in VGC having been kept in a slip case all year. Just a small amount of rash on the top edge where it's exposed from the case. Comes with original box containing unused (still sealed) accessories (I use a charger and headphones I've had for years). Balance of Apple warranty (about a year). Upgraded to iOS 9.01

If you are in any doubt as to how well I look after my phones look back at previous years sales and ask those that bought them. I think all of them have gone to LB users and I've never had a complaint yet.

£425 for someone on here. (It would fetch £450 on eBay but fees, hassle, etc)

Cheapest way to own an iPhone by far... compare the cost of ownership on a contract vs SIM only and buying outright.

Chris

[Edited on 9/10/2015 by ChrisW]

ChrisW - 9/10/15 at 10:21 AM

BUMP with reduced price.

DAMIT - 9/10/15 at 02:42 PM

If you will accept £400 posted I will take it. Paypal gift OK?

hobbsy - 9/10/15 at 02:47 PM

My wife is still using the 4S I bought from Chris some time ago. It was in very good condition, I'd be interested in this but I suspect she'd prefer a normal 6

ChrisW - 10/10/15 at 05:56 PM

My neighbour offered me £400 cash, I turned him down, but if I was going to go that low I'd give him first shot.

£425 is a good price. £50 less than I originally posted it for.

Chris

quote:
Originally posted by DAMIT
If you will accept £400 posted I will take it. Paypal gift OK?

DAMIT - 11/10/15 at 09:11 AM

OK fair do's if that's your lowest price I'll take it.
How would you be like to be paid?
I can do direct to your bank, paypal etc.
`If you would like to give me a call to organise I be reached on 07759213938
Cheers Dave

DAMIT - 16/10/15 at 08:43 AM

In the absence of any response to my post of the 11th, I will assume that you have sold this item so I will look elsewhere
cheers
Dave

[Edited on 16/10/15 by DAMIT]