Board logo

Front wheel arches
Daf - 8/12/15 at 07:29 PM

Hello!

I have a pair of carbon look ABS plastic wheel arches for sale, they've been fitted so have 6 holes in them as per the pictures. They've never been on the road so are in very good condition - just a couple of minor blemishes where I've fallen over them! Most of the marks you can see in the pictures is dust!

£15 for the pair + P&P

[Edited on 8/12/15 by Daf]

Andybarbet - 8/12/15 at 07:38 PM

Hi, any ideas on what wheel size these are for & also postage cost, depending where you are I may be able to collect though.

Cheers

Daf - 8/12/15 at 08:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Andybarbet
Hi, any ideas on what wheel size these are for & also postage cost, depending where you are I may be able to collect though.

Cheers

I had them over 13 inch wheels but to be honest I think they'd look better over 15s. I'm not home 'till Thursday so Ican't measure up a box and weigh until then sorry but will et you know - can't imagine it'd be too much as they're very light. I'm in North Wales so it'd be rather a long driver for you to come and collect!

Cheers

Andybarbet - 8/12/15 at 09:22 PM

No probs, ive got 14" rims for IVA & I have a set of 15" rims that will be going on sometime later, no rush my end - let me know when you've got a postage price - Cheers

larchtree - 10/12/15 at 07:00 PM

Hi

If these are still available I'm interested - only near Warrington so could collect!
Let me know when you can.
Cheers
Dave

Daf - 13/12/15 at 09:54 PM

Hello! Sorry for the delay - problem with a leak in my sisters house and a ceiling falling down - dont ask!

Just measured them and postage with parcelforce will be £10 - £12, would you still like them?

Regards

Andybarbet - 14/12/15 at 12:54 AM

Hi, pass them on to larchtree bud, ive had a bit of an unfortunate week money wise & being this side of Xmas too means I'm fully skint now.
Cheers

larchtree - 14/12/15 at 07:20 AM

Hi Fella

Where are you in NW?
Could you confirm the sizes?
Cheers
Dave

Daf - 14/12/15 at 08:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by larchtree
Hi Fella

Where are you in NW?
Could you confirm the sizes?
Cheers
Dave

Hi Dave - I'm about a mile outside of a town called Ruthin, Warrington is about 45 min from here, well Ikea is anyway!!

Tip - tip 610mm
Width 265mm (at base, they curve in at the top a bit)
Max height to top 185mm
Height to bottom 125mm

Any other dims you need let me know

Cheers

[Edited on 14/12/15 by Daf]

larchtree - 14/12/15 at 11:52 AM

Thanks

If you can ship for £10 its hardly worth trekking over there.
How do you want payment?
D