Board logo

Oset 16 Racing Electric Trails Bike Suit 7 to 12 Years Old
shane159 - 18/4/16 at 07:35 AM

This my sons absolutely immaculate Oset 16 Racing, this is a 2015 and only been used 5 times most!!! He's now moved on to karting so I'm advertising to help fund his new hobby.

This bike has been extremely well looked after and could be classed as 98% new, only light scuffs from his boots, no marks or damage to the bike at all.
I've followed all guides with the charging and battery maintenance religiously charging every 3 weeks regardless of use. There are absolutely no faults with the bike at all and I welcome any inspection, you can tell from the pics the bike is that clean the wife even allows it in the living room haha.

I still have everything that came with the bike when we purchased it brand new in 2015 from the Splat Shop in Chesterfield including all manuals, Charger, foreign adapter, key + spare key and tools.

The only modification I have done to the bike is fit an magnetic power cut switch with lan yard, I felt this was a much needed safety feature with the power these things have.

I'm wanting £1200 for the Oset as the buy it now price but if anyone wants to purchase everything else pictured:

Wulfsport size 1 boots
Wulfsport size XS helmet with bag
Oset trousers size Y22 age 6 to 8
Oset top age size YM age 6 to 8
Oset gloves size YM
Paddock Stand

I will do as a full package for £1300 either way I would like either a bank transfer or cash on collection from Chesterfield or I can take to work at Rugby.

For anymore information or to arrange a viewing please call Shane on 07799881643

I guarantee unless you buy new you will not find another in as good condition anywhere.

For Pics please see the ebay link: Oset 16 Racing 2015 Immaculate Condition Electric Trails bike