Board logo

FS: bits & wheels etc...
mcerd1 - 13/5/16 at 11:44 AM

With a house extension looming, I need cash and more importantly space ! so time for a bit of a clear out

A rear heat shield for a mk1 focus (the one above the back box/under the boot floor) brand new still got the label on it - Got this for my last tin-top, but ended up selling the car instead.
its for a 1.8 petrol 98-01 but I believe this is the same part on all the mk1 focus's - £5 +p&p - I can even throw in some of the special nut things too
[lost the pic - I'll get another one if anyone is interested]

Crank bolt for a 1.8 Zetec (2001 Focus if that make any odds) - also new never fitted - call it £1 +p&p

4 Focus 6"x15" alloys (ET52.5) with half worn tyres (Vredestein sportrac3's in 195/60 R15 'V' rated ) inc centre caps.
These were my summer wheels for the tin-top, so are all strait and have minimal marks on them, ideal as a spare set / winter set or even a cheap set of wheels for a locost - £90 +p&p (I can add detailed pics if anyone is interested)

Some non-return valves for a focus steering rack (don't know what else they fit, but I'd guess its a lot of cars) - each rack only needs one, but the come in packs of 5, cost £4 each and take 4 weeks+ to come from ford !
guess you could use them for other things too, can measure them if need be. (they are ~8mm diameter at a guess)

call it 25p each + a stamp (I think there are 3 left)

A pair of Mk1 focus front brake calipers (98-01 Non ABS 1.8) - these need re-built but are ideal if you need to send them off to get done
(I sent off another pair from the scrapyard to Biggred when I couldn't get exchange ones, these are the old ones that came off my car) - Free (+p&p)
[pics later if anyone wants them]

A pair of 100mm bolt-on CV's off a spare donor Granada (same as sierra) - ideal for hybrid shafts - call it £5 +p&p ?

A cossie YB throttle body elbow thingy - £2 +p&p

Also got some cossie 2wd front calipers (the massive heavy iron 4 pot ones), a 3.92 open diff that is missing its rear cover (needs re-built), a type2 gearbox, a fairly rough cossie YB head, a fairly complete ZX9R model 'E' head - that I might part with if anyone is interested ?

And lastly (for now) a pile random bits of 2.0 pinto's - if anyone needs anything I'll have a look and let you know....

[Edited on 13/5/2016 by mcerd1]

[Edited on 13/5/2016 by mcerd1]