Board logo

Type 9 quick lever, HD mount, Duratec inlet plate and a caliper tool
peter030371 - 29/11/16 at 11:08 AM

Just had a little sort out and found a few odds and sods I no longer need.

The first is a Quaife quickshift gear lever for the Type 9 5 speed gearbox. This was originally the long version but has been cut down by the previous owner to circa 160mm. Its used but still in a very usable condition. Only reason for the sale was that I wanted and even shorter one and JeffW happened to being selling his shorter one. Would like to get my money back on this so £50 including delivery.

Next up is a brand new and unused Type 9 heavy duty mount. Somehow I ended up with two and can't see me ever needing two! £15 including delivery seems a good price (it cost me £20 something + delivery).

Duratec stainless inlet manifold plate for making your own inlet for typically fitting motorbike TB. This is originally from DanST Engineering and is new and unused. £15 including delivery

Finally is a brake caliper wind back tool. Not sure what it fits (Ford or VW at a guess) as I don't have calipers that need winding back. It has some surface rust but still 100% serviceable. £8 including delivery.

bonzoronnie - 29/11/16 at 12:03 PM

First dibbs on the gearbox mount please.

U2 sent

peter030371 - 30/11/16 at 12:21 PM

gearbox mount and caliper tool sold