Board logo

1993 1.8 Zetec - Fully refurbished block and head with extras!
CadiganSPC - 7/4/17 at 03:00 PM

Hi all,

Due to a sold project my Zetec is now up for sale - I'm a mechanic myself so everything is of high quality.

1993 Ford Zetec engine block 1.8
- Block has been sent through an intensive hot wash and repainted black with new core plugs.
- Both machine surfaces are not warped so no machining was required, cylinders were all honed.
- Comes with crank - all journals have been polished and measured at original size.
- Also comes with main caps (no bearings) and bolts, oil pump, crank pulley, sump, baffle and pick up. Please note sump has not been refurbished.
- Also comes with pistons and rods (no rings or bearings).

All of the above for £120.

1993 Ford Zetec cylinder head 1.8
- Head has been sent though an intensive hot wash, new core plugs fitted.
- Machine surface was not warped so no machining was required.
- £300 worth of parts from Burton Power fitted - brand new: valves, springs, collects, retainers and buckets all fitted and leak tested.
- Comes with pair of 115ps camshafts with pulleys all in good condition, and cam cover also (unrefurbished).

All of the above for £120.

Alternatively I will sell both together for £200. Accepting offers.

This engine is ready to rebuild and will make a great first engine for a low cost build.

I also have the original ignition module for this engine, that I'm happy to throw in if you buy the whole lot and all the original plastic and metal covers and casings for belts etc.

I am located in Olney, near Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, buyer collects, cash on collection!

Thanks for reading and I hope this will be of use to someone.

[Edited on 7/4/17 by CadiganSPC]