Board logo

For Sale - Mazda MX5 Trilogy
RedAvon - 29/6/24 at 09:34 AM

Hi all,

We have decided to sell our MX5 Trilogy. Every time I take it for a spin I come back smiling, but this time I think it is time to let it go due to my other projects.

The specification is below and pics in my archive. It is a difficult one to price and I thought I would see if there is any interest on here first, as it deserves a good home.

Main points:

52 Plate - Mazda MX-5 Trilogy - Limited Edition - 1800cc MX-5 (2.5) with only 333 units made. This is 294 out of 333 etched into the gear surround.

There is NO ROT on this car - this was all taken care of to a professional standard a few years ago. All inner, outer sills, arches, quarter panels and any frame issues.

The roof was new when the body work was done, circa 5 years ago. The front brakes have been recently refurbed (new callipers etc) and relatively new battery.

There are four brand new tyres fitted and a brand new windscreen.

I think the engine has been attended to prior to our ownership, it runs very well, no oil leaks.

As with any car this age it is not perfect, but I think a very solid example which requires minimal tinkering and very reliable.

Happy to answer any questions in private u2u or phone call for genuine interest.

MOT is until October 2024 - however, I can arrange a full MOT if someone purchases the car.

Price £2850

Based near Edinburgh (or can arrange Dumfries - about 30 miles from Carlisle)

Specification:
Black with Chrome finishing
15" Chromed 5 Spoked Alloys
Central Locking
Electric Windows
Front Fog lights
Immobiliser,
Power Steering
Medici Light Grey "TRILOGY" branded Leather Seats
Nardi two-tone steering wheel (black & light grey)
Leather handbrake lever
Two-tone gear knob (black & light grey)
"TRILOGY" badged scuff plates
Black Cloth Soft Top
Chrome centre panel WITH Plated LIMITED EDITION serial number.
"TRILOGY" exterior badges
Single CD player & 2-additional tweeter speakers