Board logo

Canon 1D and lenses for sale
novacaine - 22/7/11 at 12:44 PM

Hi All,

Im advertising my Canon 1D MKII for sale,

truly excellent camera, extremely fast autofocus and 8.5 FPS, great for sports

Im selling it with :

canon 70-200 mm F4 L series lens with hood and bag including a UV filter to protect the lens too - this is one expensive lens
Canon 50mm F1.8 EF very sharp lens, good wide lens great for low light and portraits
Jessops Flash gun - equivalent specs to the canon 430 speedlight but with a plastic shoe rather than metal, good flash gun though
Camera bag to hold it all in and a few SD cards as well (this camera takes both SD and CF cards)

the lenses and flash gun all have a good 8 months warranty left too, only bought them in march

I'm only selling due to circumstance (my alfa packing in, i need a new car/engine)

Have a look at the canon website for full specs of this gear, its a great kit for people looking to get into the higher end of photography

Looking for £1000 for it all

Its advertised elsewhere just to let you know

Piccy

canon-1d
canon-1d

cadebytiger - 22/7/11 at 01:14 PM

Would you be interested in selling the lenses separately?

If so I might be interested if they are in good condish

novacaine - 22/7/11 at 01:47 PM

I would really rather just sell the whole lot in one go,

having said that if there is no interest in the whole lot then i might consider it

Everything is in excellent condition, the lenses were bought in march and have seen very light usage, absolutely no scratches or marks with receipts and boxes

The body has done approx 30,000 shutter actuations which considering the 250.000 life of the shutter is very little for a 6 year old pro spec camera

[Edited on 22/7/11 by novacaine]

cadebytiger - 22/7/11 at 01:51 PM

Ok - let me know how it goes

Money is a bit tight at the moment but would probably take the cheaper 50mm prime off your hands.

Wadders - 22/7/11 at 05:20 PM

Thats a nice little outfit for someone at that money, considering the body alone would have been well over 2k when new.

Good luck with the sale.

Al.