Board logo

Alfa 156 2.0 TS - £595
novacaine - 30/7/12 at 04:01 PM

Hi All,

I have decided to put up for sale my alfa, much to my disappointment

I am selling it as i cannot afford to have two cars and when deciding between them the alfa has to go

69950 miles on the clock, 2000 W reg

right, the car itself is in lovely condition, tan leather seats and alfa red paintwork, the best combo
it has wooden interior inserts that really suit the car, all of this is in good condition, all bar a few scratches on the front and rear bumpers and a chip on the bonnet

it has just had a full set of discs and pads, front and rear

front tyres are practically new and the rears have loads of tread left on them, (all Falken Ziex ZE912, a tyre i am very impressed with)

It has had a replacement engine fitted ( a low mileage unit out of another 156) after a big end failure

It has a bluetooth radio unit fitted for legal handsfree calling whilst driving

Bad bits

It ideally needs a new variator at next belt change, it is a little noisy but as with all alfas, variator noise is just that, noise, it is perfectly safe to run the engine and just ignore it
It has a slight squeal coming from (what i think is) the clutch release bearing, but this is rather quiet and somewhat intermittent so it may be nothing at all
Bonnet is ever so slightly faded
It has no MOT or tax

priced low at £595

This will make a lovely car for someone, the car is beautiful and will probably be one of the future classic alfas

Located in West Leake, near nottingham,

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description