Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Tow car for sale
luke2152

posted on 14/7/15 at 06:36 PM Reply With Quote
Tow car for sale

'04 Saab 9-5 estate petrol 2.0T auto with towbar.
Brought off another forum member as a stop gap while my other car was out of action.
I've fitted a TD04 turbo off a viggen and had remapped to 250bhp (looks 100% stock if you don't want to tell insurance). No idea if its really 250bhp but its bloody quick for an old man car that doesn't like corners.
Is fairly rough. Has dent in right wing and front grill missing as you can see in the pic. Front door crunches when you open it but works fine. Has winter tyres fitted which are pretty poor in the summer time. Key fob doesn't work so you have to go old school and actually stick it in the door. 150k miles.
Other then that it runs great very smooth and reliable and makes a nice tow car. Been back and forth to Germany a few times and no problems. Heated leather seats good in winter . Gets 40mpg on a run.
MOT til september and could probably sort out a another one. I'm pretty sure it will have no problems.
£750.
Have a spare direct ignition module (coil packs) and the used gt1752 turbo if you want them.
In Chatham, Kent. Can deliver within reason.

[Edited on 15/7/15 by luke2152]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.