Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: very large commercial drone
tegwin

posted on 13/11/15 at 06:32 PM Reply With Quote
FS: very large commercial drone

I seem to have acquired a crazy amount of spare parts for my drone, enough that I have an entire aircraft worth of parts...This is a little excessive. Most of the parts are brand new.

I can build it up into a complete aircraft pretty easily if anyone would be interested. It would be built to the same spec as my workhorse machine...so properly!! I spent this week filming or National geographic with an almost identical machine.

Its a DJI S900 like this one:
More details here https://www.dji.com/product/spreading-wings-s900

I have the airframe, gimbal (for panasonic GH3/4) and the A2 flight controller. Would sell for £2000, fully assembled and tested if anyone is interested.

I also have a Panasonic GH3 camera body (no lens) for sale, probably around £300.

All you would need to purchase to get flying is a controller handset (around £160) and some batteries + charger.

Can setup the machine for you and provide training etc if needs be

[Edited on 13/11/15 by tegwin]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would the last person who leaves the country please switch off the lights and close the door!

www.verticalhorizonsmedia.tv

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.