Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: Alfa 155 2.0 Twin Spark Sport
Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 15/4/16 at 11:22 AM Reply With Quote
FS: Alfa 155 2.0 Twin Spark Sport

I've had to accept that I don't have the time or space to hold onto this rapidly appreciating classic. I don't want to leave it standing outside in the rain getting ruined so I think its time to sell up. It going on here before ebay in case somebody is interested.

1997 Alfa Romeo 2.0 Twin Spark Sport.

Widebody car with the rear wing and larger brakes. All original except for the radio, stainless Cat-back exhaust and the wheels (17" Compomotives).

It will also be supplied with 5 of the original and Ultra-Rare 16" grey Speedline wheels, these will need to be rolled straight though (been quoted £20 each to do this).

I bought it last year and fitted the following to get it MOT'd (MOT runs until December)

Alternator and Belts
Discs and Pads
Rear Springs
Front Exhaust section
Indicator lenses
Spark Plugs.

My flat mate owned this car from 2010 to 2015 and it has been reliable all of that time and was his daily commuter car.

Its runs lovely and passed its MOT first go. Its not a mint car though. The next stage was going to be some work on the body. There are a few little rust bubbles on the rear wings and one front wing and the grill trim need repainting. Its not terminal yet though. Also the drivers window electric window doesn't work.

The cheapest 155 on ebay is a 8v with some modifications for £3K, this is a higher spec more original car though.

These are getting very rare now and prices are heading up. Only 56 2.0 cars left in the UK and 160 155's in total.

Any offers? Not looking for mint-car money but anything over £2.5k would do the trick. Anything less and I'll have a think about it.

You literally cant lose money on this car if you keep it running and its a great laugh to drive.

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

[Edited on 15/4/16 by Doctor Derek Doctors]

Designer and Supplier of the T89 Designs - Single Seater Locost. Build you own Single Seater Racecar for ~£5k.

Plans and Drawings available, U2U or e-mail for details.

Available Now: The Sports Racer Add-On pack, Build a full bodied Sports Racer for Trackdays, Sprints and Racing.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 18/4/16 at 11:04 AM Reply With Quote
Now on ebay at £2750 or offers

Designer and Supplier of the T89 Designs - Single Seater Locost. Build you own Single Seater Racecar for ~£5k.

Plans and Drawings available, U2U or e-mail for details.

Available Now: The Sports Racer Add-On pack, Build a full bodied Sports Racer for Trackdays, Sprints and Racing.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.