Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Jaz foam-filled fuel cell for sale
adampage

posted on 12/5/21 at 07:55 AM Reply With Quote
Jaz foam-filled fuel cell for sale

Hi all,
I have a Jaz fuel cell for sale. I bought it from MNR a few years ago planning to put it in an MK Indy, but it doesn't quite fit.....
Very close, but not quite.

Dimensions are in the photo, but roughly 24" long x 12" high x 9" wide, OUTSIDE measurements.
I would therefore guess at capacity of roughly 27-30l, or just over 6 gallons - I can show my workings if you want...

It was originally for a race car, but don't think it was ever used in anger (the label's still on it!), and I've never used it, and had no leaks as tested when I bought it.
It doesn't have a security cap, only a screw-on, it's a large filler neck with 12 bolt flange around it if you wanted a level sender or to mount a different filler.
You can see the foam inside in good condition, and it has two outlets, I think roughly 8mm.
It has 2 grooves for mounting straps, and an earth connection.

Photos are in my photo archive under "Parts for sale 2021".

https://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/photos.php?user=adampage&action=gal

Any questions let me know.
Price is tricky, I can't see any on ebay, so I'm open to offers, but let's say £50?

I'm in Stone, Staffordshire and happy to meet locally, or can investigate delivery (no idea on cost).

Thanks
Ad

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.