Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Two sets of wheels for sale (MX5 and VAG)
Slimy38

posted on 14/2/16 at 12:13 PM Reply With Quote
Two sets of wheels for sale (MX5 and VAG)

I thought I'd get them on here first before they go on Gumtree. I have two sets of wheels for sale;

The first set is a set of 14 inch BBS alloys that are the standard fit on import Mark 1 MX5's (4x100 ET46 if I remember correctly). Two with 5mm tread on Yokohama S306 tyres, two with no name tyres that are down to the threads. £100 for the set.

The second set is for early 2000 VAG (pretty much any car based on the Mark 4 Golf). They're off a SEAT Toledo, and are 16 inch wheels, 5x100. Two wheels have Goodyear Ultragrip 8 winter tyres on, with less than 100 miles done on them. One wheel has a Goodyear tyre that isn't road legal, the other has been recently refurbed and has no tyre fitted. Again, £100 for the set (roughly the price of the winter tyres so the alloys are pretty much free).

Both sets are in very good condition, they will need a clean but that's all. I 'think' I have the centre caps for all eight wheels, they're in the garage somewhere but I've yet to get in there. Initially I'd like to have them as collection only (from Wolverhampton), but if they don't sell locally I may consider having them couriered. Having said that, I do come up to Sheffield and Leeds on a regular basis, so I don't mind delivering if it's on my way.

Pictures will be added very shortly once I get them on to Photobucket.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.