Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: any one round newark
chesney321

posted on 1/4/11 at 06:03 PM Reply With Quote
any one round newark

having trouble fitting rear wings on my aries.have trimmed them but cant get them to fit properly.truthfully i think i have messed them both up,may be salvagable.if anyone has time over the weekend or one night of the week to have a look and see if they can help me fit them i would be very greatful.call me on 01636 680367 am in balderton
chrisxr2

posted on 1/4/11 at 06:30 PM Reply With Quote
not far

I'm in grantham, no good with bodywork to be honest but if you need a hand i am willing to help all i can.

Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Hammerhead

posted on 1/4/11 at 10:01 PM Reply With Quote
I'm no expert, but quite creative, so might be able to find a solution. Bit busy ATM with kids birthdays but will send you a message when I can help if that's any good?
chrisxr2

posted on 1/4/11 at 11:06 PM Reply With Quote
hammerhead

hamerhead not any good with carbs are you, op offer still stands can probably pop round tomorrow, nowt to lose.

Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.