Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS. Honda VTR1000 Firestorm 50th anniversary Special Edition
owelly

posted on 29/7/11 at 08:51 PM Reply With Quote
FS. Honda VTR1000 Firestorm 50th anniversary Special Edition

I've just bought this from a mate who needed the cash as he's moved to America and has no job! I have sold my old GSXF750 to buy this but as I never rode the old bike, chances are I'll never ride this one so I'll offer it on here. I'm not too fussed if it doesn't sell as it's not taking up too much space!!
Piccies say it all really but they don't show the 12 months MOT or the six months tax.
One front fork seal is a bit weepy so needs to be replaced at some point and the front tyre could do with replacing.
I've fitted the standard exhaust cans for the MOT but the ones pictured are also included.
The offside engine cover/casing is scuffed but it would buff-out and repaint if another one couldn't be found.
Rear shock was replaced less than 200 miles ago as were the cam chain tensioners. The chain and sprockets look new but I have no dates for those!
So, it's a 1997 50th Anniversary Special Edition, which means it's not the standard Red, it has extra stickers and the wheels are red and gold. The first person to wave £1200 gets it. It's close to YO22 4LH
Cheers, Owelly.

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
owelly

posted on 31/7/11 at 09:06 PM Reply With Quote
No interest? Excellent. I'll buy myself a new bike jacket!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
owelly

posted on 2/9/11 at 10:01 PM Reply With Quote
I'll have another crack at selling this! Fresh MOT and tax but needs a new front tyre very soon and a fork seal is a bit weepy. £1000. If no interest, I'll fit a new tyre, change the fork seals, fit new front pads and float it in the Bay for a lot more than £1000!!

Walker1984

posted on 16/1/17 at 12:30 AM Reply With Quote
Firestorm

Hi, I've just pocked this bike up yesterday, don't suppose you could tell me so,e history could you, all is had was a v5 and some old mots. Bike seems to have a hagon shock, different forks,different exhausts and no rack lol, pulls well and sounds awesome! Anything I need to know?? Feel free to email me at richard.walker84@hotmail.co.uk

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.