Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Sealey hydraulic puller
ChrisW

posted on 14/8/12 at 10:09 AM Reply With Quote
Sealey hydraulic puller

One of these....

http://www.sealey.co.uk/PLPageBuilder.asp?gotonode=ViewProduct&method=mViewProduct&productid=10625&productdescription=puller&productco de=&category=6&catgroup=186&catmicrogroup=1248&analysiscode=&requiredresults=16

Bought with a specific job in mind. As a typical man I went for the one with the biggest numbers and didn't even consider that it could be far too big for my application. The word 'hydraulic' also caused huge temptation I must admit!

Anyway, as you've guessed, it's far too big for the job I wanted it for.

I bought it from one of these Sealey 'seconds' outlets. Item itself doesn't look like it's ever been used, I've certainly not used it. Probably someone else made the same mistake as me! It's a bit mucky from storage but a quick wipe over would fix that. Only problem seems to be that the clips are broken on the plastic storage case so it needs a strap to keep it closed.

It owes me £65, a bargain considering they retail at £175. If someone offers me that they can take it, otherwise it will sit on my shelf for a rainy day when I find a use for it!

Sealey puller for sale
Sealey puller for sale

(Note that it's very heavy, so postage is likely to be of the order of £10)

Cheers, Chris

My gaff my rules

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Strontium Dog

posted on 14/8/12 at 11:00 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Chris, if you don't mind waiting a couple of weeks for payment then I'll take the pullers! I'm waiting to receive a payment from my tenants but it could be a little while as all his work was canceled due to the Olympics

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x319/zephyr2000/General%20forum%20uploads/?action=view¤t=3DEngine.mp4

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.