Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: Lovely Mazda MX-5 NB 10th Anniversary Edition
TimC

posted on 22/8/12 at 07:00 PM Reply With Quote
FS: Lovely Mazda MX-5 NB 10th Anniversary Edition

As per my Land Rover thread, my soon-to-be-wife and I have bought a house which is down a very steep forestry commission track. The upshot is that her much-loved and extremely tidy MX-5 has to go.

The car is perhaps the most desirable specification of any NB MX-5:

• 1840cc VVT Engine producing 148bhp
  • 6-speed Manual
  • Limited Slip Differential
  • Innocent Blue mica paint
  • Blue soft top and tonneau cover
  • Two tone black leather and blue alcantara interior trim
  • Colour coordinated Nardi leather steering wheel & gear shift knob
  • Chrome plated trim around the speedometer and tachometer
  • Carbon fibre look trim on centre console
  • 10th Anniversary wing badge
  • 10th Anniversary carpet mats
  • Bilstein shock absorbers

'Dorothy' has done just 51,200 miles and has a FSH - we even have the certificate of authenticity from Mazda. One of the sills was starting to get a bit scabby so we had that professionally repaired by the guys at www.autolinkuk.co.uk in March. The body is now A1+. I viewed 11 MX-5s before we bought this one and she was the best by far and is now better again.

The car will also come with a chrome boot rack that we've never used. The car is fitted with a Sony head-unit with Bluetooth phone connectivity - very handy indeed.

There are two things on the car which aren't quite perfect. The previous owner had to have the seat professionally 'smart repaired' when some foreign lorry driver flicked his fag butt onto the seat while it was parked in a French service station. You need a keen eye to spot it. Also, the multi-spoke BK alloy wheels which were bought by the previous owner to replace the corroded originals have unfortunately themselves become a little corroded around their polished rims. If someone gets really close to the asking price I will get fellow forum member Steve @ http://tpcs-magnesium-refurbs.co.uk/ to refinish the wheels for you. She recently flew through the MOT with no advisories and she is taxed, although until Kate returns from the gym, I can't confirm for how long.

More photos to follow on the weekend.
Dorothy
Dorothy

£2800ovno

U2U and I'll the forward a number if you want a chat. Located in GL12.

[Edited on 22/8/12 by TimC]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

keybaud

posted on 25/8/12 at 12:38 PM Reply With Quote
U2U sent (I think...)

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.