Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Metal worker for sale
redturner
Senior Builder

Posts 449
Registered 9/11/12

Photo Archive Go!
Building: Run 2 ltr Black Top in single seater race car.

posted on 2/10/15 at 12:57 PM Reply With Quote
Metal worker for sale

We have a very large metal worker for sale as we have bought an even larger one. It will cut through 8mm bar and will punch holes and cut angle iron. It is an old machine but has years of life left in it. Recently fitted with new blades, it is 3 phrase. It would be a shame to scrap it and we will let it go cheap. You will require a strong trailer or pick up and we can crane it on for you. If any one is interested please send p.m or email me at davehunter13@hotmail.com I have pictures somewhere and could post next week sometime. It is located in Ilkeston, Derbyshire.

[Edited on 2/10/15 by redturner]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Wadders

posted on 2/10/15 at 04:30 PM Reply With Quote
First dibs please you have u2u

[Edited on 2/10/15 by Wadders]

daniel mason

posted on 2/10/15 at 06:30 PM Reply With Quote
Didn't even know you used this forum red!or if I did,I'd forgotten. Do these guys understand your witty banter? Hopefully we'll catch up next year as I've now got a car capable of Being used at events!

[Edited on 2/10/15 by daniel mason]

redturner
Senior Builder

Posts 449
Registered 9/11/12

Photo Archive Go!

posted on 2/10/15 at 06:51 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Dan, I thought we had chatted on here, I certainly knew you were a member. I had a good week end at Blyton last month, a good meeting. I thought that little sports car of yours was pretty quick, certainly looked the dogs bollox.lol. I have got my car almost ready for next year, cant do wth this last minute rushing and have already checked the ferry for France, just need the dates. Have fun buddy...p.s, I think Simon is on here as well..... RedT...pps, only the guys at UHR understand me...lol...dh.
daniel mason

posted on 2/10/15 at 06:58 PM Reply With Quote
I've purchased a cheaper Jedi mk6 as the force was becoming a serious money pit! The radical I had in 2014 went to Scotland and the owner is doing well with it. I think I still have the Blyton record in that at 65.68 in little libre.
Can't wait to get some seat time in he Jedi! Maybe see you at Blyton next year!
This year the single seaters were away from the rocks in the paddock unlike last year.which was pretty bad on Avon slicks!

redturner
Senior Builder

Posts 449
Registered 9/11/12

Photo Archive Go!

posted on 2/10/15 at 07:13 PM Reply With Quote
Yes, we were parked on both sides of the main road which was far better than being parked on those bloody great big pebbles, which tore Richs front wing and brake pipes off. It was a really good meeting and we had great weather. I like to make mBlyton my last meetin g and this year it was part of BSC so got to catch up with some mates. Meanie has bought a Jedi Mk 1 and it is a flyer and there was another which |I think got into the run offs.. RedT.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.