Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Lots of CBR900 parts! clearout
Matt21

posted on 10/10/15 at 06:16 PM Reply With Quote
Lots of CBR900 parts! clearout

I seem to have acquired a lot or cbr900 parts (919cc), so I am having a clearout

Starter motors x2 £15 each

Cylinder heads, I have two, one from a 1996 and one from a 1997, both with cams. £60 each

Exhaust manifold for a kit car, stainless steel. Requires one of the ends welding. £70

2 blocks/casings, one is a 1996 and the other is a 1998. both were running engines, no bearings included just bare casing £100 each

2 gearbox internals, all gears, selector and all associated parts included. £80 each

Various engine covers, clutch, crank, generator etc let me know which one your after and I'll give you details and a price

2 oil pumps, both fully functional when removed. £10 each

A cylinder head cover, painted green (could do with stripping and sorting though!) £20

Complete air box with a filter, never used by me but the filter doesn't look that old. £15

CBR900 radiator, has a couple of bashed vanes but no holes. £50

I also have 2 shortened sumps, you will be required to shorten the oil pick up and make some pins on it so it cant fall out of its holder, and file a couple of slots in the end pressure relief for it to fit. £60 each

I can also make gasket sets, let me know what you require

all prices are excluding p&p

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.