Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Type 9 Gearbox
kingster996

posted on 4/2/16 at 12:12 PM Reply With Quote
Type 9 Gearbox

I have my old type 9 for sale as its being replaced by a nice HD box with a long first.

It was from a 2.0 Sierra Ghia donor I used for my build that had about 60k on the clock and I've put 1500 miles on it since it was installed.

Works perfectly with no odd noises or dodgy changes evident. Could maybe do with a new saddle thing to tighten the lever up, but that's all. The ratios are std and it has a mechanical speedo drive.

I reckon £200 is a fair price for a known good one.

This is for the box only as I need the bellhousing and gear lever for my new one.

Collection only from Newcastle upon Tyne - happy to drop it off within say 15-20 miles.

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

kingster996

posted on 22/4/16 at 04:52 PM Reply With Quote
Didn't end up selling this as the HD box needed fixing due to a part supply issue.

I'll be (hopefully) getting the HD box back at Stoneleigh, so will be using the current Type 9 to drive there with.

So if anyone is interested in buying the old box, you can see/hear it working and generally test it out (with me behind the wheel though!) and then around a week or so after the show, assuming I get the new one in OK, I can ship it to you.

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.