Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: bits & wheels etc...
mcerd1

posted on 13/5/16 at 11:44 AM Reply With Quote
FS: bits & wheels etc...

With a house extension looming, I need cash and more importantly space ! so time for a bit of a clear out

A rear heat shield for a mk1 focus (the one above the back box/under the boot floor) brand new still got the label on it - Got this for my last tin-top, but ended up selling the car instead.
its for a 1.8 petrol 98-01 but I believe this is the same part on all the mk1 focus's - £5 +p&p - I can even throw in some of the special nut things too
[lost the pic - I'll get another one if anyone is interested]

Crank bolt for a 1.8 Zetec (2001 Focus if that make any odds) - also new never fitted - call it £1 +p&p

4 Focus 6"x15" alloys (ET52.5) with half worn tyres (Vredestein sportrac3's in 195/60 R15 'V' rated ) inc centre caps.
These were my summer wheels for the tin-top, so are all strait and have minimal marks on them, ideal as a spare set / winter set or even a cheap set of wheels for a locost - £90 +p&p (I can add detailed pics if anyone is interested)

Some non-return valves for a focus steering rack (don't know what else they fit, but I'd guess its a lot of cars) - each rack only needs one, but the come in packs of 5, cost £4 each and take 4 weeks+ to come from ford !
guess you could use them for other things too, can measure them if need be. (they are ~8mm diameter at a guess)

call it 25p each + a stamp (I think there are 3 left)

A pair of Mk1 focus front brake calipers (98-01 Non ABS 1.8) - these need re-built but are ideal if you need to send them off to get done
(I sent off another pair from the scrapyard to Biggred when I couldn't get exchange ones, these are the old ones that came off my car) - Free (+p&p)
[pics later if anyone wants them]

A pair of 100mm bolt-on CV's off a spare donor Granada (same as sierra) - ideal for hybrid shafts - call it £5 +p&p ?

A cossie YB throttle body elbow thingy - £2 +p&p

Also got some cossie 2wd front calipers (the massive heavy iron 4 pot ones), a 3.92 open diff that is missing its rear cover (needs re-built), a type2 gearbox, a fairly rough cossie YB head, a fairly complete ZX9R model 'E' head - that I might part with if anyone is interested ?

And lastly (for now) a pile random bits of 2.0 pinto's - if anyone needs anything I'll have a look and let you know....

[Edited on 13/5/2016 by mcerd1]

[Edited on 13/5/2016 by mcerd1]

-

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.