Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 13" KN Minator wheels & Toyo R888 tyres
Paul_r

posted on 3/5/17 at 07:17 PM Reply With Quote
13" KN Minator wheels & Toyo R888 tyres

For Sale - £260 ONO

4 x 13” Alloy Wheels and Tyres

These wheels/Tyres were taken off my 2001 Westfield Megablade (SEIW). I believe they are KN Minator’s - The two rear wheels have “KN MINATOR” stamped into them whereas the fronts do not have any branding but appear to be of very similar design. I believe these may have been the original wheels fitted to my factory built Westfield. My measurements conclude that all four wheels appear to be offset ET24. 4 x 108 PCD.

Details as follows:

2 x MINATOR / MINATOR Style alloy wheel. 13 x 6J, 4 x 108PCD, ET24, Silver, Very good condition, no kerb marks. Fitted with Toyo Proxes R888 GG Compound Tyres, 185/60/R13 80V. Approx 4mm Tread.
2 x KN MINATOR alloy wheels. 13 x 7J, 4 x 108PCD, ET24, SILVER, Faces are very good condition with no kerb marks, some bubbling under paint on inside of wheels however is hardly noticeable once wheels are fitted. Fitted with Toyo Proxes R888 GG Compound Tyres, 205/60/R13 86V. Approx 2.5mm - 3mm Tread.

For those interested, I have weighed the wheel/tyre combination as follows:

Fronts (13 x 6J) with Tyre = 13.3kg Each
Rears (13 x 7J) with Tyre = 15.5kg Each

I have had my westfield for 14 months and have only used these tyres on the road. These tyres were already fitted to my vehicle on purchase therefore I cannot comment on how long these tyres have been used for and how many miles they have covered.

I have tried to be as honest as possible to assist the sale and have included several photos. Questions are welcome.

Collection only from Holmes Chapel, Cheshire (J18 M6 Motorway) due to size and weight.
Payment via Bank Transfer or Paypal on collection is preferred.

(Please note...the lovely Orange Westfield is not included in the sale but I have included a photo to show how they look on the vehicle)

Thank you
Paul.

£260 ONO

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Paul_r

posted on 9/5/17 at 09:40 AM Reply With Quote
Price Reduced to £250 :-)
Paul_r

posted on 12/5/17 at 07:24 PM Reply With Quote
SOLD

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.