Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: **Price Drop** Lightweight Anti-rollbars, pair + other sundry item
spenny_b

posted on 22/1/18 at 10:51 PM Reply With Quote
**Price Drop** Lightweight Anti-rollbars, pair + other sundry item

One for the weight weenies....a pair of very light hollow Anti-Rollbars, now £150 + shipping the pair.

Very light indeed. Bought from Steve @ SBD Motorsport after only (I think) we did a single outing on one of his Westfields before he changed strategy altogether....but it's one of those projects I never got around to fitting onto my car (there's no drop links, mounting blocks, rose-joints, etc)....consequently, they're in "as-new" condition.

Dimensions (nominally) are:

Rear > Overall Width = 1022mm C-C, Spacing between mounting face edges = 625mm, 790gms

Front > Overall Width = 940mm C-C, Spacing between mounting face edges = 485mm, 745gms

Made from CDS, both being 19.15mm (3/4”) OD, 1.55mm (1/16”) wall thickness

Now £150 the pair + shipping (not splitting, sorry).

Also in the Aladdin's cave of redundant parts....

Also a very simple but effective differential breather bottle; just mounts above the diff, allowing breathing and for any oil to drain back down. Seems a shame to junk it... £5 + postage.

SOLD - A super lightweight windscreen washer bottle. I made this to save carrying a kilo of washer fluid around and taking up a decent size space under the bonnet. Passed the MoT every time, it just means that you carry less than a coke-can amount of washer fluid with you...Perfect! (how often do you manage to drain a washer bottle in a Se7en type of car?!). It's got the double T shaped connector with a couple of inches of wiring tail, and also a black washer spray nozzle....

SOLD - And a Ford Sierra handbrake....

Please U2U me if interested?

Many thanks, Spencer

[Edited on 23/1/18 by spenny_b]

[Edited on 23/1/18 by spenny_b]

[Edited on 24/1/18 by spenny_b]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Benzo

posted on 23/1/18 at 09:37 AM Reply With Quote
Ill take the washer bottle combo thanks
Benzo

posted on 23/1/18 at 09:43 AM Reply With Quote
and I'll take the Handbrake, drop you a PM

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.