Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: North Wales 7 Meeting
Chappo

posted on 6/11/06 at 08:19 PM Reply With Quote
North Wales 7 Meeting

Hi I am the North Wales area organiser for the Lotus seven club, and I am having a meeting in the Glas Flyn Mold on Tuesday 7 November and all se7eners are welcome which ever seven they have Rgards Paul
pjavon

posted on 6/11/06 at 08:29 PM Reply With Quote
Hi paul
I live in north wales but have not heard of your club before. unfortunatly my tiger is in bits at the moment so wont be able to make it tomorrow night, but have you got any links to your club site or anything so i could hopefully make it to your next meet.
Thanks Paul

Always keep a big hammer and a condom in your toolbox, if you can't fix it with the hammer

Chappo

posted on 6/11/06 at 08:38 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Paul it the first meet at the Glas Flyn and its my first time as area organiser the meeting is usuly held at the golden pheasnt Llangollon in the summer months but I have decided to have a winter venue and I am not like some seveners that some of the Locost guys have come across that think the only sevens are caterhams so every one is very welcome and in the winter months you can come in your tin top as thats what I will be in it starts around 7.30 ish Regards Paul
pjavon

posted on 6/11/06 at 09:02 PM Reply With Quote
Paul
will try to make it tomorrow night , in the tin top, any chance of letting me know where the Glas Flyn is in mold. Road name would be handy for me or rough directions from shire hall maybe
Thanks Paul

Always keep a big hammer and a condom in your toolbox, if you can't fix it with the hammer

Chappo

posted on 6/11/06 at 09:10 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Paul you know the road that go up past shire hall its there take the first turn past the bridge inn as you come out of Mold be great to see you Regards Paul
tom_loughlin

posted on 6/11/06 at 09:45 PM Reply With Quote
Are we allowed in out tintpos? I have just taken my baby off the road for the winter :-(

sent the tax back, so I would get a move on tarting it up ready for next year!

Tom

MikeLR

posted on 7/11/06 at 12:29 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Paul.
Just seen notice of tonights meet regret have onother commitment.I try to get out most Sundays for a run but never seem to see anyone else out.
How about meeting up on a Sunday?
Regards
Mike

Chappo

posted on 7/11/06 at 03:20 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Lads Tin Tops are alowed tonight I will be in mine as I have taken the head off mine to have it ported and gas flowed, and I am usualy out on a Sunday, and yes I am game to meet up but not for a couple of weeks as I have said I have got the Head away being ported and a new set of cams, but when I get it back together that will be great give me a Ring on my mobile 07970 663442
Chappo

posted on 8/11/06 at 10:14 AM Reply With Quote
Good Morninng, and thanks to the lads that turned up a the Glas Flyn hope to see you next time on the 5 December Regards Paul

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.