Board logo

Coram / Turner LMP
Paul TigerB6 - 21/6/07 at 07:14 PM

Does anything know what if anything has happened to the Coram LMP project??? Stunning looking car and would love to build one myself when i have finished (and then sold) my Tiger B6.

So besides the old MK GT1 project - what else is out there??

Paul

JoelP - 21/6/07 at 07:19 PM

stretch your budget slightly to a dp1?! The strong pound makes this car ridiculous value for money.

Alan B - 21/6/07 at 07:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by JoelP
stretch your budget slightly to a dp1?! The strong pound makes this car ridiculous value for money.

Do you think?...awesome car but at around 62K pounds for a recreation only trackday car I'd think it had a limited market.....

Wadders - 21/6/07 at 07:43 PM

Theres a Turner LMP rolling chassis for sale in the back of full throttle mag for £4500, if i had the room and time i'd buy it. stunning piece of kit and a real shame it never caught on. Alternatively the spire sportscars body is quite nice, had a look at it at Newark, don't know if the chassis is any good tho.

Al.

[Edited on 21/6/07 by Wadders]

Paul TigerB6 - 21/6/07 at 07:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Wadders
Theres a Turner LMP rolling chassis for sale in the back of full throttle mag for £4500, if i had the room and time i'd buy it. stunning piece of kit and a real shame it never caught on. Alternatively the spire sportscars body is quite nice, had a look at it at Newark, don't know if the chassis is any good tho.

Al.

[Edited on 21/6/07 by Wadders]

Spire Sportscars - thats the old MK GT1 project isnt it?? Cant decide if i prefer the looks before or after they took it on though!! It looks bigger somehow!!

Think the DP is a little out of my league and the girlfriend wont like it as there's only 1 seat i believe!!

Did Tom Sadler sort out a 2 seater for the Mission at all????

Volvorsport - 21/6/07 at 08:05 PM

i believe the rolling chassis/prototype has been sold !!!!!!!!!!

caber - 21/6/07 at 08:53 PM

I don't think it is quite dead yet ask shug!

Caber

Paul TigerB6 - 21/6/07 at 09:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by caber
I don't think it is quite dead yet ask shug!

Caber

Who is Shug?? Maybe you could just tell us?? Is the LMP project maybe gonna make a comeback???

TimC - 22/6/07 at 07:25 AM

T4 Mission - seriously quick!?

geoffreyh - 22/6/07 at 07:25 AM

Shug is Hugh Paterson and I know he had some contacts with LMP Turner but I don't know what he's planning to do.

Geoff

Wadders - 22/6/07 at 07:35 AM

These look nice, can't imagine them being locost though.

http://www.adr-engineering.co.uk/index14news.php

mangogrooveworkshop - 22/6/07 at 10:06 AM

Steve is working as a lecturer for one of the colleges in Glasgow doing courses on race car set up and other auto stuff.

The local glassfibre company is holding the body molds to ransom and SHUGGY just went quiet....

Think we should have a brain wave on this one.....

[Edited on 22-6-07 by mangogrooveworkshop]