Board logo

VVT delete for st170 and zetec cam pulley
cliftyhanger - 30/7/24 at 10:21 AM

I am after a VVT delete kit, massive speed or other, just the 2 washers (or even dimesnions to knock one up)
I would happily buy from massive speed in the USA (£24) but the postage and taxes will be more than the 2 washers and a bolt!

I am also after a single cam pulley from a zetec or exhaust off st170 for the swap.

Before anybody tells me to keep the VVT working, I have had enough! I want simple. And on top of that the solenoid and/or vvt pulley are playing silly buggers. I am prepared to sacrifice a little power for my sanity.

Ta
Clive

big_wasa - 30/7/24 at 04:33 PM

Dimensions are on here somewhere

cliftyhanger - 30/7/24 at 06:45 PM

I have searched, but to no avail. I can take the VVT pulley and use that to get the dimensions. It cant be that difficult!
But if somebody has a drawing or can point me in the right direction, that would be very helpful

big_wasa - 31/7/24 at 06:59 PM

It’s all in this thread

https://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=175158

cliftyhanger - 1/8/24 at 03:33 AM

I looked thriough that thread before, and have again. But it seems the relevent pictures have disappeared

I had forgotten I had a spare engine in a lockup, so I can take the pulleys off that to supply a pattern.

gremlin1234 - 1/8/24 at 01:51 PM

through the magic of archiving, (archive.org) I have recovered some pics from that thread...

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description