Board logo

That new front...AGAIN !!!....New Pics
millemg - 14/12/06 at 07:58 PM

Marc and Chris sent me some new pics of the new front, (which I have ordered in Orange).....Absolutely stunning..!!!!!!

Dontya'think ?????

BusaLoco - 14/12/06 at 08:06 PM

Nicely Lowered (front)! ... Be careful for speedbumps.

graememk - 14/12/06 at 08:55 PM

i hope mk do something like it. . or i'll have to buy a new car

Hellfire - 14/12/06 at 09:23 PM

Very - erm.... chunky.

I'm sure someone will like it... Nice to see efforts to improve and deviate from the norm...

[Edited on 14-12-06 by Hellfire]

JoelP - 14/12/06 at 09:44 PM

the driver in the top picture looks VERY much like richard branson there! Im sure thats a good omen though marc

smart51 - 14/12/06 at 10:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by JoelP
the driver in the top picture looks VERY much like richard branson

That's fighting talk! The new nose looks good from that angle. You can see the roundedness of the top. Very nice.

zxrlocost - 14/12/06 at 10:16 PM

I hope MNR sell these seperatley

be silly not to

TimC - 14/12/06 at 10:53 PM

First time I think I've seen a MNR demonstrator (ok race car - whatever) with 4 matching wheels!

Agriv8 - 14/12/06 at 11:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TimC
First time I think I've seen a MNR demonstrator (ok race car - whatever) with 4 matching wheels!

do you know some people are just too damn observant !!!!!

regards

agriv8

mccsp - 14/12/06 at 11:27 PM

If MNR do sell it seperately, does anyone know if it will fit a Luego Velocity XT without changing the bonnet?

chockymonster - 15/12/06 at 12:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by mccsp
If MNR do sell it seperately, does anyone know if it will fit a Luego Velocity XT without changing the bonnet?

MNR only sell bodywork to kit owners.

zxrlocost - 15/12/06 at 01:23 AM

it must be me?

If someone wants to buy one of my products surely I sell it them?

gregory75 - 15/12/06 at 01:41 AM

Actually, I don't think that the new nose is lower from the ground than the previous one. I f you take a look at the first pic, it's almost in line with the lower edge of the chassis - as any of the sevenesque noses usually - IMHO. The only reason it seems to be lower that it isn't cone like, but has a few centimetres paralell with the ground.

Don't you think?

marc n - 15/12/06 at 06:52 AM

yep only available to mnr owners, as we like to keep our identity clear, dont want other cars to resemble ours in the body work but have different chassis etc
i have spent so much money on moulds etc to get production car quality shutlines, and the end result i believe is the best quality bodywork around, which all my customers deserve

best regards

marc

graememk - 15/12/06 at 07:07 AM

your just a spoilsport marc, you should share such beauty

Winston Todge - 15/12/06 at 07:10 AM

Have you got a new camera at last Marc?

Or were they shots for a feature or something?

Chris.

marc n - 15/12/06 at 07:15 AM

quote:

your just a spoilsport marc, you should share such beauty

thanks graeme didnt think it would be to everyones taste, but if floats my boat

i dont sell our bodywork to anyone else as its only fair that our customers get the benefits of our investment after all they have all invested in mnr
we are doing all locost bodywork in the new year, to same standard just a different shape to ours

best regards

marc

marc n - 15/12/06 at 07:18 AM

quote:

no they are rob hawkins pics from 2 weeks ago, for a feature in tkc, my photography skills are still lacking

they shouldnt really be on the web yet, might get slapped rists

marc n - 15/12/06 at 07:21 AM

quote:

the driver in the top picture looks VERY much like richard branson there!

dont know if thats good or bad
one things for sure bet he doesnt drive a mondeo oil burner

Humbug - 15/12/06 at 08:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by TimC

Funny - I can only see two!

millemg - 15/12/06 at 08:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by marc n
quote:

they shouldnt really be on the web yet, might get slapped rists

Oops sorry marc, never thought of that :| Anyway, he took pics of the red car, don't you remember me taking these shots of the orange one last week ?

Gergely - 15/12/06 at 10:21 AM

I like it a lot! Best pics yet and the quality of the GRP looks first class! My preferred colour as well, and I know this is the nose I will chose! Great looking car, I hope mine will look this good one day...

Good job Marc!

Gergely

smart51 - 15/12/06 at 10:23 AM

quote:
Originally posted by chris masoni think the side panel needs flaring out slightly at the front to meet the fishes gills,

you mean a bit like the doors on a moris minor? I think you're right though, a "bubble" on the sade panels would look better. I suppose it would be a bit like a bonnet scoop.