Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Exhaust ZZR 1100
kazreen

posted on 5/2/04 at 11:47 AM Reply With Quote
Exhaust ZZR 1100

Hi everybody. I need help! Has any one got a ZZR1100 exhaust for sale to fit on a Locost. Mine is a Luego Locost. Or if any one knows where I can get one, off the shelf.

Please help this needy girl.

Thank You, Kaz.

[Edited on 5/2/04 by kazreen]

Oh she's gunna be pretty!!

Simon

posted on 5/2/04 at 11:56 AM Reply With Quote
Kaz,

I think for the "can" have a look through the back of Motorcycle News, you'll find stacks of companies offering varying degrees of noise

For the connecting pipework, I'm afraid you're going to have to make that, though the angle from the can to where exhaust exits engine compartment, may be right or close for a piece of straight tube to be used, in which case you'll just need to fabricate pipework to connect manifold to sidepipe.

Not much help, I'm afraid.

ATB

Simon

dozracing

posted on 7/2/04 at 03:13 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Kaz,

I can get you an exhaust for this new with a 30% ish disclount if it helps. Email off list to darren@gtstuning.co.uk and i'll check it all out for you.

Kind regards,

Darren

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.