Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Way OT : Arthritis
Avoneer

posted on 4/2/06 at 10:07 PM Reply With Quote
I have a very good solution.

Bioflow.

Swedish highly engineered magnet number that you have round your wrist.

Proven - not some sad market jobby.

They really bloody work.

Made me feel relly shit*y for a week after first wearing it, but not had any aches or pains or anything since I started wearing it over 14 months ago.

I started wearing it as I had chronic achiles tendonitis (I used to be a runner).

Think they are about £30 max for a basic one, but money back if they don't work for you.

I know plenty of folk who have seen fantastic improvement in circulation, sleeping and general health.

No, I'm not a sales rep or anything - just was very skeptical at first, but the bloody thing worked for me.

ebay link I have just found for one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bioflow-Classic-Grey-velcro-strap-RRP-30_W0QQitemZ5663495934QQcategoryZ11777QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Official site:

http://www.ecomagnets.com/howitworks.htm

Pat...

[Edited on 4/2/06 by Avoneer]

No trees were killed in the sending of this message.
However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Triton

posted on 4/2/06 at 10:33 PM Reply With Quote
Best advice I can give is move to Cornwall ...warmer down here and I don't suffer any where near as bad as I did up north......Don't get pushed into a cortisone(maybe spelt wrong) injection because it only masks the problem by killing the pain....

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Triton

posted on 4/2/06 at 10:35 PM Reply With Quote
Chiropractor is a good idea as well...again i think i spelt it wrong but hey!!!

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

robinbastd

posted on 4/2/06 at 10:46 PM Reply With Quote
If Cornwall is the answer why am I aching?
I've used glucosamine before and I will do again if I can find the packet. Several people I know swear by it.

Only a dead fish swims with the tide.

http://smuttygifts.com/

Triton

posted on 4/2/06 at 10:49 PM Reply With Quote
Because you are used to the weather.... I was popping pills like a looney....Only have to have some when i first get up in the morning now......so Cornwall works for me

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

bob

posted on 5/2/06 at 02:31 PM Reply With Quote
I'll stick with the glucosamine and look for a job in cornwall/devon then

wicket

posted on 5/2/06 at 02:44 PM Reply With Quote
I've been taking glucosamine for several years now (1500mg/day), recommended by my GP and chiropractor, I do believe they help me with less aches & pains than before.
Also, daily stretching exercise routine planned by the chiropractor who is also a sports injuries physio/expert, regular visits to the chiropractor to be keep everything inline.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.